This hotel was perfect for our weekend trip to Savannah! We arrived on Thursday and left on Sunday, and were very happy with our stay. If you don't have a vehicle and don't want to rely on any type of public transportation to get to Historic Downtown, this may not be the hotel for you -- but if you have your own ride, this is just about the perfect place! Safe area, FREE PARKING, and lots of standard restaurants and shopping nearby. If you plan to visit the Historic District, parking is reasonable there -- or if you go on a tour, I know at least Oglethorpe offers free parking if you take their tour and use their shuttles throughout the day.
So the location is nice, they offer free parking, and they also have a free continental breakfast in the morning that is fantastic. They offer more than just pastries and juice!
Our room was clean and smelled FRESH, as opposed to musty or antiseptic, and the hotel itself was modern, clean and in excellent shape overall.
The ONLY downside I noticed was that you could hear quite a bit through the walls to the hallway, so how quiet it is really depends on how courteous the other guests are! I think that's the same with most hotels, though!
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and I would definitely return to this hotel for another trip to Savannah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah/Midtown hotel is where you want to stay. Ideally situated in Midtown Savannah, our hotel is located only three miles from the historic district and within walking distance of many fashionable retailers and well-known restaurants. Ask our Concierge to make reservations and recommendations for Savannah's area attractions. Our hotel offers four flexible event rooms able to accommodate up to 200 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion from our celebrated executive chef. Spacious, welcoming and clean guest rooms await your arrival at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown. We offer hotel-style comfort with a range of home-like amenities including a 37-inch LCD TV with high definition channels and free WiFi. Stretch out in one of our spacious studio suites with additional amenities including a wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and sleeper sofa. These oversized rooms are 50% larger than a standard guest room, a great way to upgrade your stay. Start the day off right with Hampton's free hot breakfast, featuring a range of delicious hot options including fresh waffles and oatmeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Midtown