Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #32 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

Booked a queen suite. Clean, quiet, spacious, comfortable beds, great breakfast, indoor pool was well maintained and outdoor pool was nice as well. Definitely worth every penny. Only a short drive to the historic district. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and will return next year.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gallagherfamily29466

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Pembroke Pines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

I was a guest at this hotel on the first Thursday of January 2013. I left my wallet in my room and was halfway up to Atlanta airport before I realized I did not have it with me. I called the hotel and the manager was so helpful that he personally walked over to Lost and Found, found the wallet which the staff had kept there. He called me back and made arrangements for my wallet to be shipped overnight (Saturday delivery). I needed my wallet since I will be traveling again early the next Monday. Thanks again, Mr. Clarke!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Francis B
Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

It has been a couple of years since we have been here and some of the other Hampton Inns we have stayed at lately have better amenities. I missed having a 'fridge and microwave and we had two queen beds instead of 1 king. It was late and we were tired so we did not call down to try and change rooms. I am sure they would have tried to help but I was just too tired. The room though was clean and the bed(s) comfortable so I guess I'm just being too critical.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Danielle V, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Hampton Inns and choosing to stay with us while in Savannah. We apologize you weren't completely satisfied with your stay and we would have loved to move your room in order to accommodate you better. We are always here to help our guests and give them the best stay possible. We hope you will return to stay with us to enjoy our comfortable beds and clean rooms once again.

Best,
Danielle Valenchis
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

Our stay was for 4 nights at Christmas time 2012. The hotel was very clean, rooms, halls and dining area. Our room was very quiet and comfortable the staff was very attentive. We decided to stay in midtown so there would be ample parking, unlike the historic district and there was a 3 level parking garage. Still close enough to the historic district and in general centrally located.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mary S
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

I just stayed there 2 nights before Christmas. Clean rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff.

The location is not too far from the downtown. Savannah is not a big city.

Dee at front desk was kind and helpful. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

the address led us to somebody's house... during the rest of the visit we used the bonefish grill as the reference point as it's across the street.

good hampton inn consistency. clean, quite room, firm supportive mattress.

can't complain.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank dozu698
Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

This is our second stay at this Hampton Inn. We love the location, only a short drive to the historic area. We had a king room on the 6th floor. Room was clean, comfortable and very quiet. The rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves, as is usually standard with Hampton Inn. The breakfast area on the first floor is large with the usual breakfast fare. The people who refill the breakfast items could be a little more attentive. They let things run out and are slow to refill them. That is my only fault with this hotel. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Savannah.

Room Tip: I find that rooms on higher floors are quieter. Definitely request a room away from elevators or th...