“Conference”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #30 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Received good care and customer service. Each request made from the staff at the hotel responded in a timely manner. However, the door in my room needed to be repaired where it will close properly. The room number was 612. It wouldn't close on its own you had to pull on the door to make sure it closes. Not knowing this the door was unlocked a number of times after leaving the room and upon returning it was already open and all you had to do was push on it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ava G
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was very impressed with the staff, the room, the continental breakfast, and the cookies and coffee at night. Definitely will stay again. All my questions were answered at front desk and the staff kept the breakfast area full and I enjoyed the egg omelet and oatmeal. My job reserved this hotel and it was so worth it to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Great staff the posotive attitude and friendly smiles make this well maintained hotel the place to stay. Its also in the perfect area for shopping and eating. Its about 5 minutes from the Oglethorpe Mall. Its right next to some the best shopping in Savannah which include the Fresh Market, the Loft, Talbots, Aveeda Hair Salon, Chicos, Jos. A Bank, Bonefish grill, Panera Bread, Cold Stone Creamery, Starbucks, Publix and Pier 1 imports.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I can't say enough about how awesome the staff was! My mom and I arrived in the afternoon to attend a wedding. When we got to the room we turned on the heat but it never seemed to get warmer in the room. We left for the wedding and came back but the room was still chilly so we called the front desk and they sent a young man named Skylar (I believe his name was). He took a look at the system and turned the heat on manually but when he did the whole system started smoking and this terrible burnt smell completely engulfed the room. He was very apologetic and said that he would get us another room. I asked him what we needed to do, go to the front desk and get new keys and stuff but he said all we had to do was pack up. He left and came back with keys for a new room right across the hall as well as two cold bottles of water. He even offered to help us carry our bags to that room. I have never experienced service like that before, not even at a resort and I've been to my fair share of those. Then, in the morning, my mother and I decided to check out the continental breakfast, but when we got there I was amazed. There was nothing "continental" about it. It was like a restaurant! They had a waffle-maker, a make-your-own-oatmeal station, cereals, pastries, fruits, coffees and cocoa, everything! I was pleasantly surprised! Everything was just excellent!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Much of our gymnastics team stayed here last June. Hotel staff was exceptional - polite, accommodating, friendly. Breakfast large and extensive. Facility spotless. It was actually much nicer than the HGI next door!! Plus, getting downtown much faster than it would appear on map. 2 supermarkets in walking distance along with other food shops. Great place and great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kkkk8y
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed on a Monday during Thanksgiving week. Hotel staff and breakfast staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was more spacious than a typical Hampton. Hotel is adjacent to a shopping and about a 10 minute drvie to the riverfront.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town to visit his family for Thanksgiving. This Hampton is in a great location - very centrally located to the midtown area! The rooms were clean, staff super friendly, good breakfast, comfortable mattress...couldn't want a better stay. Also really liked the shower stall in our suite compared to the standard tub/shower. We definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple