“Enjoyed”

Ranked #31 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Marietta, United States
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Lots of places to eat in that area. Loved that they have a heated pool, washers and dryers. I would stay there again. The staff was very nice and the rooms are clean. Loved the breakfast and free internet.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had prebooked a stay here in advance to get the lower rate, which isn't something I'd normally do during winter months because they're usually non-refundable, knowing that mother nature can interfere with travel plans. I thought I'd be safe thinking I was traveling to GA and there wouldn't be an issue. Sadly I was traveling during the "deep freeze" (which was pretty laughable coming from the northeast) and our flight was cancelled. I assumed I'd be out the money for the first night at the hotel but the staff was great and worked hard to get my money back for me as the weather is obviously out of my control. The hotel was very clean (there were a few carpet stains in the room, but they were obviously stains and not recent spills) and breakfast was great, I'd go back again.

1 Thank Erin E
Chester
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks while on business. The hotel staff was great and very accommodating. Since I travel often is was quite refreshing to have such a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

1 Thank MichaelD144
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown for three weeks on a business trip and not only was my room clean and spacious, but the breakfast very nice and the staff was phenomenal! Every employee that I came into contact with from the personnel at the front desk to the maintenance personnel to housekeeping were always polite and friendly. Bruce Kimball was extremely helpful with suggesting wonderful local restaurants that our group might enjoy and it was truly evident over the course of my stay that he and the rest of the staff take great pride in ensuring that every guest has a great stay!
Thank you!!!

Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My family and I stayed one night at this hotel for a volleyball tournament. The front desk staff were awesome. The room was very clean and had plenty of room. The best part was the honest housekeeping staff. My 7 year old left her ipod in the room at check out and we didn't realize that she had left it for 2 days. I called the hotel who connected me with housekeeping and told me to speak with Carlos. Carlos answered the phone; I told him that we thought she had left her ipod in the room upon checkout. He told me to let him go and check their lost and found and he would call me back within 20 minutes. Carlos did call me back with great news!!!! He had her ipod and would fedex it back to me and charge to my card that was on file for shipping. How often does that happen? Love that their employees are so honest. Carlos you are awesome!!!! We received the ipod today from fedex. We will always stay in Hampton Inns from now on.

Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was in Savannah for a business meeting. This hotel was close to where the meeting was being held. When I walked in, the lobby area was very clean. I arrived 4 hours early and the desk clerk was very helpful in finding a room for me right away. The room was very clean as was the hallway. Only issue, needed to have at least another person at the desk due to the number of individuals who were trying to check into the hotel. Will stay there again. If you want a refrig and microwave, ask at the front desk to see if they have rooms available with those amenities.

Spartanburg, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My family and I were attending our daughters volleyball tournament in Savannah. The room was very clean, linens were fresh. The complimentary buffet breakfast was a nice attraction especially since we had to leave so early for the tournament. We would not have had much time to find a restaurant. Will definitely stay again if in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton