“Best Customer Service Ever!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #32 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Savannah, Georgia
“Best Customer Service Ever!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Clean, Friendly and best customer service ever! Felton was courteous, friendly and more than accommodating! The staff overall were friendly, and diligent workers. Would most definitely stay here again and again! Ms. 29.

Room Tip: ask the staff!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
New Castle, DE
Reviewed 7 February 2014

When my sister, niece and I arrived at this hotel we were very happy about the covered parking and the man at the front desk was very nice. But when we got to our room it reeked of cigarette smoke. I called to the front desk and the gentleman immediately made plans for us to get another room. He sent up another employee, Bruce Kimble, with the keys. But there was not another room with three beds. I was concerned that we had paid for the larger room. The front desk clerk offered us two free dinners at the next door sister Hilton since we had booked and paid through a secondary service and a refund was not possible.

When Mr. Kimble arrived, we told him of the problem with the number of beds and he made it his mission to get a third one into the room. And this was not just a roll-away. It was a read bed-very comfortable and roomy. He had to move around a lot of the furniture in the room to fit the bed in--which he did with incredible good humor. He then walked us the the restaurant next door to make sure we were able to find it.

I would highly recommend this hotel for its service and friendliness. And when you go, say hello to the delightful Mr. Kimble for us.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank alice_riehl
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I made a quick trip to Savannah to attend a friend's wedding there. I needed an early checkin so that I could freshen up before the wedding. Guests relations called me an hour before I arrived to let me know my room was available. This made my stay that much more satisfying.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was an excellent hotel to stay in. Although, it is not in mainstream Savannah the location is ideal for those who want more low key stays as it is very close to all the attraction Savannah has to offer.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Marietta, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Lots of places to eat in that area. Loved that they have a heated pool, washers and dryers. I would stay there again. The staff was very nice and the rooms are clean. Loved the breakfast and free internet.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had prebooked a stay here in advance to get the lower rate, which isn't something I'd normally do during winter months because they're usually non-refundable, knowing that mother nature can interfere with travel plans. I thought I'd be safe thinking I was traveling to GA and there wouldn't be an issue. Sadly I was traveling during the "deep freeze" (which was pretty laughable coming from the northeast) and our flight was cancelled. I assumed I'd be out the money for the first night at the hotel but the staff was great and worked hard to get my money back for me as the weather is obviously out of my control. The hotel was very clean (there were a few carpet stains in the room, but they were obviously stains and not recent spills) and breakfast was great, I'd go back again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Erin E
Chester
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks while on business. The hotel staff was great and very accommodating. Since I travel often is was quite refreshing to have such a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business