“Had a good overnight stay at Hampton Inn Midtown”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #30 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were just in Savannah overnight, and the hotel fit our needs for the trip. It's not in the heart of the downtown, but isn't far. Make sure if you're trying to catch a cab into the downtown area to call early. Driving distance wasn't far, but we didn't want to have to find a place to park. The indoor pool was a great perk that we enjoyed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaycehh
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have stayed here before a few years ago and the property is still in good shape. I got a jacuzzi room and I enjoyed my soak. A couple of the jets in the tub were not very strong, but overall it was relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for returning and staying with us again on your recent visit to Savannah! We always appreciate hearing when our guests have returned to stay with us again and thank you for leaving your review here on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stayed here for 2 night in March. Right from the beginning the front desk clerk, Jonathan was very helpful and had such a positive attitude. We asked him for some dinner suggestions and he told us about Tubby's down on River Street. Helped us with the directions and even asked if we wanted him to print out a map for us. The hotel is right behind the Hilton Garden Inn and when we asked Jonathan about tours he suggested Old Savannah tours and we could get our tickets at the that hotel. The hotel has some really old charm, with some old architecture features, but it was still a very modern place. Hotel was clean and rooms were spacious for
the 2 of us. Everyone there was very helpful. Would stay here again, not as busy, like the hotels downtown.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy D
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Had a excellent time, not to far from the riverwalk the drive was no more than 10 minutes away and the price was fair. Breakfast was good and hotel was clean. I would stay here again if I come back to Savannah.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was required to travel to Savannah to complete training for my job for two and a half consecutive weeks. ALL of the staff was so friendly, warm, and accomodating to all of my needs. The rooms are clean, spacious, and modern. During my second week, my room had a slight odor. I called to the down to the front desk to report this and the manager, Mr. Felton, was extremely kind about the situation and acutally upgraded me to a suite for my troubles. I will be back in Savannah for another set of training and I have already made my arangements to stay at this same hotel and can not wait to arrive!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sweetness87

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure hosting you and we are so happy to hear that you will be joining us again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The Midtown Hampton Inn is an excellent hotel that is centrally located to all amenities in Savannah, GA. The desk staff is excellent and very helpful. The hotel is a bit pricey, but the property is well maintained without the hassles of downtown parking.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is extremely nice and the staff was great! When I entered the hotel. My room was ready and very clean. I needed more towels and the staff was there in seconds. I also had an opportunity to meet the general manager and he was very nice and was eager to please and help me.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business