“Family Reunion”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #30 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our 2014 Family Reunion was held at this site. I attended along with my daughter, son, 3 grand children and my best friend. The service was excellent, food was good and hospitality was excellent. Kimberly Newsome went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. As an employee of the hotel I felt honored that she would select this hotel for her family members. That shows me that she was confident that we were in good hands. The breakfast bar was great also.

Room Tip: Book Early
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for hosting your reunion with us! It was our pleasure assisting you all and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staff! We hope we will see you all again very soon! Thanks again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,397)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am a business traveler and I am always looking for a good hotel at a reasonable price that is also convenient. I have stayed at this location many times and I have had my share of issues with bookings and having to change dates at the last minute and I must say that Mr. Clark, the hotel Mgr has provided superb customer service and is always prompt in retrun calls, He takes a personal intrest in guests problems and is always quick to offer a solution or help get a bill straightened out, if when it is my mistake. The housekeeping here is always excellent and there is always plenty of food at the breakfast bar. If you are visiting Savannah, this is a great, conveninet location. All of the sites are an easy drive away including the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great location and good service. I stay here everytime I travel on business to Savannah. Quiet, away from the noise of downtown, yet close enough to the historic district to be there in thirty minutes or less. Plenty of good eating options within walking distance too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Attended the Newsome Family Reunion, July 11 - 13 of 2014. My family was very pleased with the Hotel and the city. The staff at the hotel was very helpful in giving directions to local attractions. We had a banquet on Friday night, the 11 of July and the food was excellent. Overall, a great experience

John Newsome

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you all so much for spending your reunion with us. We thoroughly enjoyed having your family with us and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here for other groups that may be looking for a property to host their event! We hope y'all will come back and visit us in Savannah again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a clean freak and this hotel was immaculate so I give it 4 stars. That is what matters most to me. However, I was disappointed in the night desk woman. We asked for a blanket and pillow for my daughter on the sofa bed. After contacting staff 3 times, we finally got it at 11pm and no apology from the front staff who was snippy at best. Also the vegetarian breakfast options were slim around 45 minutes before closing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're delighted to read that you found our hotel to be exceptionally clean, however we're so disappointed to hear about the incident regarding your pillow and blanket. We typically receive rave reviews regarding our staff and can assure you that we will look into this issue and ensure future guests do not have a similar experience. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Professional, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was hot and delicious. The breakfast bar was constantly stocked. Our rooms were cleaned and re-stocked daily. Recommendations for excellent seafood were given.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We had our Familiy Reunion at the Hampton In.Midtown. the Hotel was very nice..the check inn time was on point got our rooms in no time. The breakfast setup was great. My only perk was having the coffe pot in the bathroom. We had a wonderful host which is Kimberly Newsome you guys have a great member on your team. Kudos to Hampton Inn Midtown!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family