“This one's SPECIAL”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown
Ranked #32 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I am a Hampton Inn loyalist, through and through, sometimes I will drive an extra 30-40 miles just to get to a Hampton Inn... It's where I stay. I am a Diamond Honors member.

Well, Last night I experienced FIRST CLASS Hamptonality- I was greeted upon arrival by Anyha. She is the nicest and most courteous host I have encountered this year. She immediately greeted me as a diamond member, and asked me if I "really" needed two queens (which I reserved) and I said "kind of, what are you thinking" and she said that she was considering trying to upgrade me to a King Suite. Well, I jumped on that, and said "YES, PLEASE". I told her the reason that I liked the two queens is that I get more pillows, so she had them take two additional pillows to the room. I don't EVER "expect" an upgrade, and it is ALWAYS a mush appreciated benefit of being a Diamond Member when it happens. Trust me, it just reinforces my loyalty to Hampton.

The property was perfect, adjacent a Garden Inn of the same ownership group, and there was a lot of helpful staff. The room was spotless, and comfortable and quiet. I have nothing bad to say.

I have to say, with the way I was treated upon arrival, I will make this Hampton my Savannah stopping point. It has little to nothing to do with the upgrade but has EVERYTHING to do with the staff, especially Anyha. Thanks for the great welcome! #hamptonality

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank trukselr
Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect. High quality, clean, new, internet and parking free, vgood breakfast. And thanks Ana for your help, the kids loved you ! It was 15 min far from Riverside, that was the only thing to note.
I really appreciated the willigness of the staff to make every visitor happy with the experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had our family reunion in Savannah and stayed here. It was great. There were at least two other reunions there so it was a little crowded but it was a pleasant experience. The hotel catered the reunion and it was superb. Overall, the reunion was good and the hotel staff was very helpful, pleasant, and professional.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful place to stay! My husband and I spent 5 nights here in July. The location was is near the historic area but not so close that you pay a premium price. Everyone from the desk clerk to the breakfast attendant to the daily housekeeper was very helpful and friendly. Very clean and comfortable room! I'm extremely picky about the cleanliness of hotel rooms and this one was spotless! The shower and whirlpool tub were spot-free. The bathroom was very clean including the floor (no hair). Comfortable bed. Quiet room. Stain-free carpet. No offensive odors.
This Hampton Inn is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

There were at least 2 family Reunions going on at this hotel. The kids were running around unsupervised. It was very crowded and took a long time to get up to your room and down to the lobby due to one elevator going out of service. The hotel is clean, beautiful and very new, but there were just too many kids and teenagers for us to enjoy a nice romantic week-end.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry G
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Friendly staff. When a request was made everything was filled in a timely manner. Would definitely stay again when business dictates or a family trip. Close to downtown Savannah and within easy driving distance to Tybee Island for the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Darrell S
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel served its purpose during my recent stay to Savannah. The staff were all very helpful. The hotel pool was clean. I was here for three nights with my two children and we all enjoyed our staff. The location was great too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family