I am a Hampton Inn loyalist, through and through, sometimes I will drive an extra 30-40 miles just to get to a Hampton Inn... It's where I stay. I am a Diamond Honors member.
Well, Last night I experienced FIRST CLASS Hamptonality- I was greeted upon arrival by Anyha. She is the nicest and most courteous host I have encountered this year. She immediately greeted me as a diamond member, and asked me if I "really" needed two queens (which I reserved) and I said "kind of, what are you thinking" and she said that she was considering trying to upgrade me to a King Suite. Well, I jumped on that, and said "YES, PLEASE". I told her the reason that I liked the two queens is that I get more pillows, so she had them take two additional pillows to the room. I don't EVER "expect" an upgrade, and it is ALWAYS a mush appreciated benefit of being a Diamond Member when it happens. Trust me, it just reinforces my loyalty to Hampton.
The property was perfect, adjacent a Garden Inn of the same ownership group, and there was a lot of helpful staff. The room was spotless, and comfortable and quiet. I have nothing bad to say.
I have to say, with the way I was treated upon arrival, I will make this Hampton my Savannah stopping point. It has little to nothing to do with the upgrade but has EVERYTHING to do with the staff, especially Anyha. Thanks for the great welcome! #hamptonality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah/Midtown hotel is where you want to stay. Ideally situated in Midtown Savannah, our hotel is located only three miles from the historic district and within walking distance of many fashionable retailers and well-known restaurants. Ask our Concierge to make reservations and recommendations for Savannah's area attractions. Our hotel offers four flexible event rooms able to accommodate up to 200 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion from our celebrated executive chef. Spacious, welcoming and clean guest rooms await your arrival at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown. We offer hotel-style comfort with a range of home-like amenities including a 37-inch LCD TV with high definition channels and free WiFi. Stretch out in one of our spacious studio suites with additional amenities including a wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and sleeper sofa. These oversized rooms are 50% larger than a standard guest room, a great way to upgrade your stay. Start the day off right with Hampton's free hot breakfast, featuring a range of delicious hot options including fresh waffles and oatmeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Midtown