“Best Ghost Tour”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #19 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had read this was the best and it didn't disappoint. Tofer was our guide and he was so enthusiastic and had great stories to tell. Blue Orb seems to have interviewed folks firsthand to get some of these stories and does a lot of research. He also had pictures and videos to share, some of them taken on his own tours. We felt like we got the best tour available!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My friends and I decided to have a girls weekend in Savannah. We knew we had to schedule a ghost tour because of the rich history surrounding this area plus one of my friends is VERY into ghosts. Initially, I booked the Modern Hauntings Tour since it was said to be their "newest". We took the tour our first night and were not impressed. After writing to the owner of the company, he explained this was a new tour guide and that he would love to have us as his guests on the following night's Zombie Tour with a seasoned guide. I was VERY impressed with how he handled the feedback and compensated us for our bad experience. We originally didn't choose the Zombie Tour because we immediately thought it was about legit zombies. But instead, it is just the word they use for the "undead" (ghosts) in general. Our guide Topher was AMAZING! Great energy and knowledge. Wonderful storytelling. He had us reeled in a hooked! We loved every minute of it. The tour is 2 hours and you walk around the beautiful historic district hearing the eerie tales behind some of the homes and neighborhood squares. We loved going back the next day and recounting the information we learned. Everything he said really stuck with us! I HIGHLY recommend this tour if you are visiting Savannah. You will not regret it.

1  Thank BeachyKeen15
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We took the Uncensored Zombie Tour, Topher was amazing! He is very knowledgeable about Savannah and tells wonderful stories. His description of events is fabulous. I would recommend this tour to adults who want to know more about events that helped shape Savannah.

1  Thank Renee B
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Amazing! Topher was such an awesome guide! He was friendly, knowledgeable and downright scary sometimes! Don't be fooled by others, go with Blue Orb. You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Kjlivchin
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We did the adults only tour with Topher. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic the entire time. I am a local and have taken over a dozen tours. This one rates up there in the top 3. I love to show my guests savannah during the day, and let these guys show it off at night. We had a lot of fun, and got a little creeped out in the process. Wear your comfortable shoes, take your bug spray, and an adult beverage and you will have a great evening.