“Great tour!”

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #33 of 152 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best. Blue Orb Tours Was named Best Savannah Ghost Tour by the well respected Savannah Destination Guide, but we don't just offer the best Savannah ghost tours. Our flagship Uncensored Adults Only Tour was named one of the Top 13 ghost tours in the World by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the Top 3 Ghost Tours in America by the USA Today Fan Poll. We offer multiple ghost tours for every taste and budget, so if you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, bone collectors, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We took the Zombie Tour with Topher on a Saturday night. It was great. Very interesting and spooky. Topher is a great storyteller and really held our attention. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jeannine D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)
All reviews
"haunted places"
in 15 reviews
"two hours"
in 39 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife has been trying to get me to go. I finally gave in and went along on the Zombies tour. It lasted about 2 and a half hours. I was a skeptic, and after the tour, I must admit, I still dont believe in ghosts. The tour was historical and very informative. If it wasnt for the built in history lesson, I dont think I would have enjoyed it. Good way to spend an evening.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I recently did Topher's Zombie tour. Topher was lively, friendly and animated. He knew his material and told interesting stories. He even handled a disruption by a passerby with humor and grace.
The tour itself was fine--some interesting stops. The size of the group was my only issue--it was pretty large (maybe 30?), thus not allowing for much time for interaction with our guide and for some lag time with audio visuals. I guess I prefer smaller groups.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife had been trying to get me to go on one of these ghost tours for a while and I just shrugged it off. I am sure glad I gave in! Especially while in Savannah. Blue Orb was rated and recommend very highly, and with good reason. Booking was simple and our guide, Topher, was outstanding! He really kept our attention and was enthusiastic and informative about the stories at each stop along the route. I would HIGHLY recommend booking a zombie tour with him. I sure will on my next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This tour is great for the ghost enthusiast as well as anyone looking for an entertaining 2 hour walking tour. Topher was engaging, passionate and extremely informative and it was clear he has done his research. The supporting material Topher provided differentiated this tour from other ghost tours we have taken throughout the country and it met our high expectations for the most haunted city in the country.

My only critique is not really a critique - it is tough to fit what could be a 2 day tour into 2 hours and as such a few notable spots are missed, however that is the reality of dealing with a wealth of material in a finite period of time!

We will be back next year for the modern ghost tour without a doubt.