“Dirty, crowded, and full of junk souvenirs”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverfront Plaza

Riverfront Plaza
Ranked #31 of 210 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: This nine-block pedestrian plaza is located on the former grounds of the city's cotton exchange.
Dothan, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Dirty, crowded, and full of junk souvenirs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and our 4 young adult children visited for the day. We stayed for about 30 minutes. It was dirty, crowded, and full of junk souvenirs. People are not friendly. If I ever come back here I will do a lot more research to find something worthwhile to see and do!

2 Thank ready_set_go6

Clarksville, Tennessee
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Beautiful waterfront”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great waterfront with excellent restaurants, shops, tourist attractions, and bars. Beware, the waterfront street is cobblestone. I would not recommend high heel shoes. Some of the stairs going down to the waterfront are steep, but there are elevators available in some of the hotels.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank JSW731
Charleston, South Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful Sunsets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I'm from Charleston, SC so riverfront/ waterfront parks are nothing new to me, yet this was still a beautiful place to walk around for a bit. There are tons of places to grab something to drink and if you make it down there in time you'll be sure to see a beautiful sunset. We watched a large container ship pull in as the sun was setting and it was pretty cool.
Great view of the bridge.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank LuTianHu
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very pretty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This place is so pretty! My son loved to watch the ships and boats over the river. We walked part of it since it's long and he wasn't in a stroller. The shops are so pretty and the people was amazing (except for a non child friendly person that attended us at the visitors center) The street looks son pretty with the bricks and rails. I truly enjoyed my time over Riverfront Plaza.

Visited July 2014
Sacramento, California
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Riverfront”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Worth a stroll, but shops are a bit pricey and many sell the same touristy items. A few decent restaurants, but other felt like tourist traps and weren't great. I wouldn't make it priority, but stroll through if you have time.

Visited January 2014