“Wonderful!”

Savannah Cultural Heritage Tours and Events
Ranked #53 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Cultural Heritage Tours, Concerts, and Events was founded by R. Chase Anderson aka "The Founder." These experiences step beyond mere walking tours of Savannah to embrace direct cultural experiences including Southern Storytelling, Vintage Theater, and Music in an 1863 house at Forsyth Park -- The Artist Inn. Encounter off-the-grid locations known only to locals. Savannah Ghost Walks is the first private to small group tour in Savannah, Georgia. "The Founder" is a Savannah local, paranormal investigator and professional storyteller with ancestral Savannah family roots.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went on the 10:30 tour with Chase last weekend - have been on a few with this being hands down best tour we have been on in Savannah. Would highly recommend. Very interesting- we all enjoyed his stories and tour.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank belle414

Talladega, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I found Chase with Savannah Ghost Walks late one Saturday night after being disappointed with one of the hokey (and ridiculously overpriced) trolley ghost tours. Luckily, there were still spots available for the 10:30 tour. This tour was absolutely worth every penny! Chase is a wonderful storyteller, and he develops each "ghost story" with first the history behind it. Although we weren't lucky enough to have a first hand experience with any ghosts, Chase definitely kept us engaged and entertained. If you're trying to get away from the "tourist attractions" and are looking for a serious ghost tour, this is your best bet!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Candace S
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The highlight of our Savannah visit”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Not knowing what to expect, we took this tour. Chase was great, fun and entertaining. He has lots of history of Savannah's past and great stories to tell. The tour was truly the highlight of our visit to Savannah and I would recommend this to anyone. Lots of fun!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Esther M
Landgraaf
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Friendliest Ghost Teller in Savannah”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I hate to admit it, but I originally had not booked our tour with Chase. Luckily for us, the company that we did book with did not show up! Chase was kind enough to check on my sister and me as we waited for our original tour, and then thankfully let us join his tour without prior registration. The tour ended up being better than we could have hoped for! Chase was an engaging storyteller who has a working knowledge of historic Savannah. Plus, because he is from Savannah, he has many friends that have had personal ghost experiences in the different locations that he takes you to, which he then shares with his groups. My sister and I never felt scared on the tour, although we did get goosebumps a few times listening to the tales of the 'Secret Savannah'. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Savannah, even if you don't believe in ghosts! The historical facts alone of this tour make it worthwhile!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Wrldtrvlr5_99
Moultrie, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I did this tour with Chase on a Thursday night and had him all to ourselves. It was very informative and entertaining! I scare easily, but the tour had just enough history to distract me from my scaredy-cat ways.

Visited October 2013