“Best tour of the weekend!”

Savannah Cultural Heritage Tours and Events
Ranked #53 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Walks founded by R. Chase Anderson is the only Official Savannah Ghost Walks in Savannah, Georgia. "The Founder" is a Savannah local, paranormal investigator and professional storyteller with ancestral Savannah family roots.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tour of the weekend!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Chase's website promised different and unique, and he didn't disappoint! I was there for the Ghost Walk at 10:30 pm on Friday, July 11, 2014 with my ex-husband and our three teenage boys. What a treat! Chase's knowledge of Savannah and his interesting way of presenting it made the hour and a half tour seem like minutes. One of my 14-year-olds (I have twins) actually said that he was sorry it was over so quickly. In fact,we were so impressed, I called him back and booked another private tour for Sunday morning. We were so glad we passed up the other tours. Chase's non-cheesy, non-Hollywood-ish presentation was most enjoyable, and we will definitely look him up again the next time we are in town.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank AmyPilgrim

Jackson, Tennessee
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Chase is a knowledgeable and great story teller”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My family of two adults and two teenage daughters did the 8:30 ghost tour on 06/20/14. Chase really focuses on the history of Savannah as you visit each stop on the tour. We all loved learning more about Savannah, and the ghost stories were very entertaining, especially to our teenagers. If you are wanting a "pub crawl" or extra scary tour, this is not the tour for you; however, if you love Savannah and its history, Chase is a great choice for haunted tours.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kathy L
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great tour!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I am from Savannah and I thought this tour was great and exceeded my expectations! Chase did a great job of bring history into his stories. We had a wonderful time ... well worth the extra cost. Thanks Chase!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Lisa171
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This is the way to experience Savannah's haunted history!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our guide Chase was terrific. Very knowledgable and a great story teller. My daughter and I had the best night of our visit as he led us around Historic Savannah while telling us great ghost stories and revealing hidden spots and the history of this beautiful city. Chase revealed to us the that the hotel we were staying in had had several hauntings. The next morning the desk clerk told us the night before there had been another haunting "event"! Some of the places Chase told us about, we visited the next day. We would have missed out on some of the best things Savannah has to offer. Thanks Chase! See you next time!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kathy H
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chase Anderson was great”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My boyfriend and I are history buffs and very intrigued with the mysteries that encompass Savannah. On a whim, we booked a tour with Chase and were incredibly surprised with his presence. He told rich stories about the surroundings and did not give us the usual tourist tour. He took us to places that were rich in history and hauntingly engaging. We were a small group of three couples and the intimacy allowed Chase to make us feel more involved with the history. I highly recommend if you want a "ghost tour" that is out of the ordinary, make it with Chase. He takes you off the beaten path and makes you wanting more !

Visited May 2014