“Relaxation Day celebration”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Relaxation Day celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I visited on August 15th which unbeknownst to me was National Relation Day! I received a free essential oil of my choice with my lovely, relaxing 1-hour deep tissue massage. My masseuse Brett listened to my issues and worked magic to release the tension in my back. I can't wait to go back again!

Savannah, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Deep Tissue Massage-Chelsea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Epically good. Best massage I've ever had. I have had them both here in the us and overseas. This was by far the best deep tissue massage I have ever had. Chelsea made me see Jesus! Felt like a new man afterwards. Gave me great after care instructions as well. Tips on stretching and my problem areas. Very pleased.

1 Thank SAVTrav78
Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I have not been there yet, but heard it's great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have not been there yet, but I brought a birthday gift certificate for friend and she said it was great, she loved it so much she booked another appointment for herself. I brought her a 1hr massage, Manicure/ Pedicure with a lunch, got my military discount. I'm going to book myself and appointment, I'll let you know how it goes

Visited August 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Blissful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked a half day package for my fiancé and I on our wedding day. Not being from savannah took the yelp reviews seriously and took the plunge. I was not disappointed, and I've been to spas all over the USA. This was a great experience, they were super flexible and accommodating to my special requests, we're on time, easy check in, the massage therapists were nice and the room was very relaxing. Then we had a short break before nails and they hooked us up with wine and snacks...mani pedis were very nice and everything was sanitized and clean so no worries there. They even gave us recommendations for a sweet little lunch spot. I would go back to spa blue!

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super Spa Bleu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Savannah was as wonderful as I'd been told, and one of its wonders was its beautiful aesthetics. A true embodiment of this was the visit I had to Spa Bleu. The setting could not have been prettier, nor more charming with its cupcakes and very kindly offered and joyfully accepted, glass of wine! All this before the treatments even began. The staff could not have been lovlier. Jasmine and Addy were beyond courteous and elegant at the front desk, the massage from Brent was exactly what this stressed out NY'er needed. Back problems that I had been having literally disappeared a day after this session. Then I had a wonderful experience with magical Miranda whose kind and shining spirit resounded in the amazing quality of the facial treatment she gave me. I walked out of Spa Bleu with a smile on my face and have thought of it often since then.....Thank You!

Visited May 2014