“Delicious! A must try if you love martinis and visit Savannah!”
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #33 of 880 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Enfield, Connecticut
“Delicious! A must try if you love martinis and visit Savannah!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I visited today and had the white elephant martini.. it was delicious! The selection is extensive and walking in we were overwhelmed by the selection but the helpful bartender was quick to welcome us and offer suggestions. If you don't see anything you like they will make anything you want. A must try in Savannah! I will be sure to stop on my future visits.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bmr2413

Jacksonville, Florida
“Disappointed....”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After seeing the great reviews on Trip Advisor we decided to give this place a try. It is a very small hole in the wall with a dive bar feel to it. We were waiting to be served at the bar and we were skipped over when an aquantaince of the bartender came in and she served him before us. Once we did get our drinks, I almost went into a diabetic coma. It was so syrupy sweet I couldn't drink it. Bottom shelf vodka and cheap mixers. Not what I expected.

• Visited July 2014
Fairview
“Gotcha covered!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very small, very wonderful martini bar! The choices are endless and flavors I've never imagined. The Reese's Cup was perfect. My husband had a couple of beers and was pleased with selection. It's cozy and fun. Service was friendly and awesome. Will def visit next time.

Visited August 2014
Mulberry, Florida
“amazing martini's”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

LOVED LOVED LOVED this place! over 300, yes 300 martini's to choose from, I could have stayed a while! I had the peppermint patty and it was amazing! Not too expensive for the great martini they are serving, fun staff.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank snshn07
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Bar!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great martinis! The menu has so many choices on it it's hard to pick just one! Great friendly atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014