This hotel is located on the other side of savannah river across from downtown area.It has a long boardwalk on the river and rooms that look onto the river..The check in was easy and the desk was always manned ready to assist .The concierge was pleasant and provided a ton of info.They had bottles of water ready for the early morning Joggers.
They also has a $5 program to rent sneakers and apparel..which came in handy.The food was excellent.During my stay I ate at the Midnight Sun and generally lounged on the patio overlooking the river.
There's a huge pool and hot tub outside( I didnt try them).I did go to the Gym located across the hotel.
Overall it was a great stay and will surely stay with them again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin