I am a Marriott Rewards member and consistently stay at a Courtyard or Springhill Suites. The only reason I said but is because of an issue we had with the cleaning staff. We put a Do Not Disturb sign on our door and left in the morning for downtown. We came back in the early afternoon to find that someone was in our room. The problem is twofold:
1. Do not disturb means stay out! No excuse for that!
2. My wife left her purse and wallet in the room because we expected that NO ONE would enter the room!
Because of the way the purse was moved, we promptly canceled the cards in her wallet!
Nice way to spend time on vacation.
Again, I like Marriott hotels and will continue to use them but will have a hard time returning to this one in Savannah!
Front desk apologized and gave us free breakfast coupons (which by the way is the first time I've had to pay for breakfast at Marriott!)
Definitely a major minor issue in my book!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Courtyard Savannah Historic District
- Savannah Marriott
- Savannah Courtyard