The hotel was very great. The staff members were very friendly. We had some issues when arrived to our room. The room doesn't have a flat screen TV. Our refrigerator wasn't properly cold so management came and brought us an ice case for to keep our food from spoiling. They a nice front porch where you enjoy the fresh breeze. Just be prepare of getting bite by ants. The breakfast isn't the greatest but their are various restaurants near the hotel. Plenty parking spaces. The facility is kept very organize n clean. If you need anything such as more towels or washcloths the front counter always willing to help you. They even has an ice cream bind but its not free. But with a reasonable cost along with some tasty lemonade.. First night I seen a creature in our room but thank God it wasn't no bedbug. Overall for my staying it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort and Southern Charm Awaits, with Pool, Free Breakfast and Free Wi-FiYour next adventure to the Hostess City of the South starts when you book a room at our Travelodge Savannah!Conveniently located off Interstate 95, our newly renovated hotel places you close to exciting Southern attractions, delicious restaurants and historic fun. City Market, the Savannah Riverfront and Old Fort Jackson are all just moments from our Savannah hotel.Fill yourself up in the morning with our free Bear Bites continental breakfast, and plan your day online with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Stay active in our hotel gym and heated indoor swimming pool. Or sit back and relax in our hotel's hot tub. Feel free to use our on-site laundry and dry cleaning services to get everything as fresh as the day you arrived. Our pet-friendly hotel in Savannah aims to be the perfect launch pad for your adventure. Check in with our concierge to learn what's happening in our neck of the woods.LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Spend time in the exquisite shops and restaurants of City Market - just 15 minutes from our Savannah hotel. Stroll amongst galleries, horse-drawn carriages and outdoor cafes at the Savannah Riverfront. Have dinner and tour of the city on an unforgettable Savannah Riverboat Cruise. To learn about life during the Civil War era, visit Old Fort Jackson.DINING OPTIONS Enjoy famed southern flavor at Paula Deen's Lady and Sons restaurant. Order the char-grilled oysters at Uncle Bubba's or try authentic Cajun Kingfish at Huey's. A relaxing meal on the Savannah River at Tubby's Tank House is the perfect, relaxing end to an exciting day of sight-seeing. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIESOur Savannah hotel offers a meeting space perfect for small conferences, presentations or interviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Savannah Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah-Gateway Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah-Gateway
- Country Inn Savannah Gateway
- Savannah Country Inn