1) cheap like SUPER CHEAP. we found a deal online for $30 a night.
2) Hot water
3) Front desk was really nice.
1) the hotel smells like grease and seafood. It hits you like a wall when you come in
2) first room we received smelled like smoke, the whole third floor smells like smoke, even the nonsmoking rooms. HOWEVER the front desk was very nice and relocated us to a clean room on 1st floor.
3) the toilet spits back at you when you flush so close the lid :)
4) neighbors smoking in next room, nonsmoking room, smell came into our room. Front desk was really nice to personally camee to our room and spray our room too and give us some smell good!
So you defiantly get what you pay for. This is a bit further then the action in historic distric so keep that I mind!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Savannah - Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Savannah Abercorn Hotel Savannah
- Extended Stay America Savannah
- Extended Stay Savannah
- Extended Stayamerica Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Extended Stay