Extended Stay America - Savannah - Midtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanpots and panshave stayed here several timestybee islandminute drivehome away from homekiadowntownpublixriverstreetpetssavanahriverfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Booked over phone at midnight and told desk person I will be there in 15 minutes. He took my credit card info and gave me a confirmation # and told me I had a room waiting. Got there and was told here was no vacancy! Every room was occupied except for one that was being unoccupied due to a "maintenance issue". While standing in lobby waiting for the girl to find me a room 2 calls came in to front desk with complaints of a room that reeked of smoke and another who had a toilet that didn't work. After giving me the room with the maintenance issue due to the fact that none other were available, after opening the door and realizing the bathroom floor and tub was cracked and this room smelled like smoke also. We immediately left and stayed at the La Quinta down the road for the same price and was 10X cleaner and nicer.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 different years never again you can only steal from me once the new anger out right STOLE $ 350.00 and put family out on JULY 4TH because their staff misinformed us and we refused to give any more money..we already paid $675.00 ..for 4 nights stayed 2 n only got 161.00 back to be mailed to us after I paid cash the place is gross breakfast is a joke I LOVE La Quinta in pooler now much nicer cleaner they actually have breakfast and welcomed my dogs with open arms and pets are Free.....see you in court extended stay. ...

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Overall our stay was great, we arrived on Saturday, the people at the front desk were very courteous, the rooms are very nice and they are very pet friendly, great coffee in the mornings the only complaint I have is that we where suppose to get maid service on a Wednesday came back to the room and know one had been there, went down to the front desk and the lady there was very nice and said that she would have then to do it Thursday, when we got to our room Thursday the only thing that had been done was the bed was made but the sheets hadn't been changed and the room hadn't been cleaned at all, and in the bathroom the only thing done was clean towels had been left on the counter, I told the lady at the desk she said that they were suppose to clean and change the sheets, but nothing was done beyond that, we checked out on Saturday, I hope they can fix this problem because it is a great place to stay, shame about the maid service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bronston195
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Savannah - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are disappointed to read that you experienced issues with our housekeeping services. We will be reviewing your feedback with our staff to ensure each room is being cleaned properly. We're glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that our staff provided you with quality service.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Pros

- Standard Extended Stay room with full size refrigerator, microwave, range, etc.
and a good selection for breakfast (for an Ex. Stay)
- Courteous and helpful staff
- Close and easy access to all parts of the Savannah area
- Plenty of fast food, restaurants and shopping near by

Cons

- Room was clean in the main area’s, but underneath both beds were very filthy.
(I inspect with a flashlight). I notified the front desk and they sent 2 people with
vacuum cleaners and promptly cleaned it, so not too bad after that. Also the carpet
needs to be cleaned and the furniture replaced – there was a chunk missing from
the dresser top.
- No swimming pool
- Limited range of cable TV channels, with plenty of sports but no CNBC !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DREW C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Savannah - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and helpful staff; however, I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issue in your room. To prevent this from happening again, my team is reviewing our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Facilities are pleasant and location is great. Turn right and you're just a few minutes from the malls, turn left and you're downtown. Reasonably priced so you can spend your money having fun! Coffee was excellent too. It's not the fanciest place.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Terry S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Savannah - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Terry - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you had such a pleasant stay and that we could provide you with a convenient and affordable room.