Comfort Inn Midtown
  • Breakfast included
US$248
US$220
  • Restaurant
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
US$216
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$202
Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
US$215
US$209
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$198
Travelocity
1,004 results
All reviewsglass elevatorhistoric districtsitting areacontinental breakfastan older hotelboiled eggsyogurtrooms are largeshort drivestay there againcharming hoteltybee islandsouthern charmfridge and microwaveshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areawaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I would have given Oglethorpe Inn & Suites a solid 4 out of 5 if the water had been hot. We stayed three days and never had very hot water - morning or evening. Two of the three days it was bearable but one day it was less than lukewarm for a shower. Otherwise the hotel was great - especially Kelly at the front desk. The rooms are large and comfortable. We had two minor issues but they were quickly resolved. Fridge and micro in the rooms. The breakfast area is three stories high with statues and a fountain. Very pleasant. The guest laundry is only one washer and one dryer and they're fairly old but that also means they're only 75 cents and $1 respectively. Breakfast is the usual waffles, etc. There are three 'business centers' - one on each floor, plus strong wifi in the rooms. It's about 15 minutes from the historic district depending on traffic. I would definitely stay again and hopefully the hot water issue would be resolved.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bvb10
Reviewed 17 February 2014

If your goal is to stay in a place that reflects the local flavor rather than staying in a major hotel chain, Oglethorpe Inn & Suites is a great choice. It's an older property, but the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KleopatraJones
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We were very pleased with our stay when we visited in November, 2009, and we were happy to return for another visit. This time, we were vendors for the Springtime Made in the South Arts & Crafts Festival, so we wanted to stay somewhere familiar and comfortable for our five-night visit.

After five years, I was surprised to see the hotel in just as good of shape as before. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, including the mattress on our bed- something very important to me for a good night's sleep.

For $69/nt (weeknights) and $79 (weekend rate), this hotel was a really good value. The rooms (more like a suite) are large, breakfast is included, and complimentary newspapers are available each day. There is also a computer on each floor to access the internet, a gym, and a pool.

The most memorable part of our stay, however, was the friendly desk staff. We came in contact with three different staff members during our stay, and they were all very friendly and welcoming. Kelly was especially welcoming after we had spent long days at the Convention Center. Her warm smile and friendly personality was much appreciated!

In my last review, I also mentioned a Thai restaurant down the street. Yes, it was still there (it has been there for 14 years) and better than ever! Food at The King and I was so good that we enjoyed three dinners there during this stay!

We are looking forward to returning next February for another Springtime Made in the South Show, an enjoyable stay at Oglethorpe Inn & Suites, and dinners at The King and I. Hopefully, Kelly will be there to greet us!

Room Tip: A room on the top floor away from the breakfast buffet will be quiter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ElaineK-SunCity-GA
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed here on the first night of our trip to Key West. The rooms were big, clean. Yes they were outdated but that was in my opinion "charming". Our bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good to be part of the room charge. Front desk lady was nice when we checked in and she directed us to a local restaurant. Would definitely stay here again if we ever visit Savannah.

Room Tip: we were on the second level away from the entrance in a king room. There is a centrally located elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JGJ57
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Tired of the chain hotels, well, slip into another century at the Oglethorpe Inn and Suites! Is it brand new, no, but it has charm, charm, charm and the room I had was large, with a separate sitting area and dressing room and bath room. I enjoyed the space and would definitely stay here again. Within walking distance to a seafood restaurant that was good. Liked the fact that the front doors were by key access after dark. Everyone was very helpful, polite and went the extra mile including asking me if I enjoyed my dinner at the nearby restuarant.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor overlooking a side parking lot and it was wonderfully quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family