I stayed here for my sons ROV competition. Room was a large corner room. Clean. Two LCDs. No complaints. Hotel has a unique design. Some rooms could be noisy. It all depends on what convention is in town. Breakfast is lacking though. I walked across the street to the Omellete House which was fine. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Gem Among Midtown Savannah's All-Suite Inn Near Savannah 's Historic District, Comfort Inn Midtown is an excellent and affordable alternative to the higher priced hotels in downtown Savannah. It's consistently one of the highest rated and most positively reviewed Savannah hotels on TripAdvisor. Easily accessible from I-16 /I-95 and Savannah International Airport, Oglethorpe Inn & Suites offers business travelers,vacationing families and sports teams accommodations close to all of Savannah's favorite spots, one block away from Oglethorpe Mall(over 140 stores) . Recently purchased all new bedding, sheets, comforters and pillows. Guests enjoy complimentary hot continental breakfast, high speed wireless internet with free lobby computers/printers, private outdoor pool / sundeck and a fitness center / laundry facilities on-site, free parking, 42" flat screen TVs in every suite with coffeemaker, microwave & mini-fridge, living room with over 450 sq. ft.all non-smoking, Free newspaper & local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oglethorpe Inn & Suites Hotel Savannah
- Oglethorpe Inn And Suites
- Oglethorpe Hotel Savannah