First, the pros....it was a place to lay our heads for a night while in route from Maryland to Disney. They do not charge a pet fee and accept small pets up to 25 pounds, and the parking is ample and free. Now the Cons: I went into this hotel thinking it looked lovely in the lobby, and that we'd really lucked out with our $59 rate and no pet fee. The room wasn't exactly clean, but then again, we were only there to spend one night, so I could overlook that. Even if I had to sleep on top of the blankets, that would be fine...I just needed a place to rest for the night. However, the next morning, I went downstairs for the free complimentary breakfast, and there was none at the time the breakfast was supposed to be served. No one was even preparing it. There was, however, a man asleep in the lobby....not sure whether he was a guest or just camping out for the night. The ice maker at the end of my hallway had leaked at some point in the night, and there was water everywhere. I also had to kill a roach in my room. Didn't see any others....just that one roach, but it was still kind of disturbing. I didn't want to bring any of those little critters to Disney with me in my luggage. I wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Savannah GA - I-95 is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is located off the I-95 Gateway and the hotel is close to Savannah Airport (SAV), Armstrong College, St. Joseph Hospital, Savannah Festival Outlet, the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, Savannah Mall, Historic District of Savannah, Ft. Stewart and Tybee Island Beach. The 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Savannah I-95 features an outdoor unheated pool, free hot continental breakfast, voice mail and data ports available in all rooms, a coin laundry facility, business center, interior corridors, free Wi-Fi, free long distance phone calls (in the continental US) in all rooms, and an elevator. Our spacious suite rooms feature a hot tub, mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee makers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. However, pets are not permitted in rooms with hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Red Roof Inn, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Savannah
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Red Roof Inn Savannah
- Savannah Red Roof Inn