Bed was very comfortable and room was as well. Continental breakfast was good too. Staff were helpful and nice. Location was with other hotels/motels with a few restaurants close by but away from the busier historic district. Close to a major highway but highway noise was not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Savannah GA - I-95 is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is located off the I-95 Gateway and the hotel is close to Savannah Airport (SAV), Armstrong College, St. Joseph Hospital, Savannah Festival Outlet, the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, Savannah Mall, Historic District of Savannah, Ft. Stewart and Tybee Island Beach. The 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Savannah I-95 features an outdoor unheated pool, free hot continental breakfast, voice mail and data ports available in all rooms, a coin laundry facility, business center, interior corridors, free Wi-Fi, free long distance phone calls (in the continental US) in all rooms, and an elevator. Our spacious suite rooms feature a hot tub, mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee makers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. However, pets are not permitted in rooms with hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Red Roof Inn, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Savannah
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Red Roof Inn Savannah
- Savannah Red Roof Inn