We stayed at the Red Roof in Pooler, GA (on I-95 near Savannah) for one night. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. We had a king, non-smoking room with a small refrigerator. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Room rate included continental breakfast (muffins, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee/tea). It was an easy 10 minute drive to downtown Savannah. Room was $59.99/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Savannah GA - I-95 is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is located off the I-95 Gateway and the hotel is close to Savannah Airport (SAV), Armstrong College, St. Joseph Hospital, Savannah Festival Outlet, the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, Savannah Mall, Historic District of Savannah, Ft. Stewart and Tybee Island Beach. The 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Savannah I-95 features an outdoor unheated pool, free hot continental breakfast, voice mail and data ports available in all rooms, a coin laundry facility, business center, interior corridors, free Wi-Fi, free long distance phone calls (in the continental US) in all rooms, and an elevator. Our spacious suite rooms feature a hot tub, mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee makers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. However, pets are not permitted in rooms with hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Savannah
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Red Roof Inn Savannah
- Savannah Red Roof Inn