“These girls rock!”

Milan Day Spa on Broughton
Ranked #2 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Whoop! I love these girls, they are fantastic! First off, I emailed several of the spas in Savannah prior to our anniversary trip, to book a few services and Milan was the only spa to email me back. Lissa and Kanani took turns emailing me, answering my questions and even providing dining suggestions.
When we arrived they were even sweeter and made my husband and I feel comfortable right away! Our services were equally as awesome. I misplaced my cards with the gals names but we each had massages and facials. So great! I was a bit skeptical to schedule my hubby a facial but he loved it.
We were so impressed we came back later in the week and my husband had another massage and I got my hair cut by the lovely Miss Marlena. As soon as I move to Savannah, she's my hair girl.
Five Stars girlies, can't wait to come back!
Heidi :)

"pedis"
in 7 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We had both a pedicure and a massage while visiting Savanna. It was a fabulous experience. Definitely fit into your visit!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Vikki and Kelly were unbelievable, really had a great experience. Very clean and relaxing spot, highly recommended

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Massages and pedicures were faaannnntaaaaasssssstic!!! Professional, tailored to me and what my body needed. Same report from my husband's massage.
Fun art and music and decorations for the pedicures. Calming art music and decor for massages. I would absolutely come back.
However - I echo the issues with the receptionist - multiple times she asked me and I answered "separate rooms" for the 2 massages. Got there and couples room had been booked. Massage therapists quickly recovered and made up separate rooms for us. Receptionist also never asked what duration we wanted for the massages or what type of pedicures we wanted. Still - actual service outweighs the admin issues!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2017

When we planned our girls weekend to Savannah, we didn't plan ahead and book appointments for massages. Luckily, the amazing people at Milan Day Spa figured something out for us and managed to fit 7(!) appointments on the same day - a mixture of massages, pedis, and facials. It was amazing work.

My own massage was absolutely fantastic Not only did she work out a lot of knots, but she gave me extra aromatherapy oil so for the rest of the weekend I smelled amazing.

Highly recommend others come here...but maybe be smarter than us and book ahead