“An appetizing view of Savannah!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Walking Foody Tour in Savannah
Ranked #22 of 23 Food & Drink in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 13 March 2012

As my first foody tour, this was by far one of the most fun and interesting tours I've ever been on. While samplers from the restaurants were great, I also enjoyed venturing into the honey shop (can't remember the name), Lowcountry Gourmet foods (vinegar and olive oils from around the world), and Spice & Tea Exchange. I probably wouldn't have visited if it weren't for the tours, but ended up finding great gift ideas for myself and others. And Lawerence (tour guide) was great!

Reviewed 11 November 2011

Our guide Lawrence was great. He gets 5 stars. Before we got to the last place (#7), he said most people at this point are full - we were nowhere near full. But I think I screwed up at the Lady & Sons by not taking enough food. Lawrence was a doll to give us 2 different treats at Goose Feathers. Angel's BBQ could have been a little more generous. Was not real happy with a spice store being one of the "restaurants." Only 2 out of the 7 offer you a drink - so you may want to carry something around with you!

1  Thank 3D0Gnight