Econo Lodge Savannah South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Scottish Inns(Savannah)
Rodeway Inn(Savannah)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We stayed in the smoking room so I can understand the smell of smoke but burn marks on the bed covers???? Found hair in the bed (not belonging to my husband or me), floor dirty, bathroom walls had mold, ring around the toilet, and dust an inch thick. I purposely clipped my nails and left on the floor just to see they vacuumed, well the bad new is no! I can tell you I found my hair on the floor in the bathroom and in the tub and the nails still on the floor. The dust was still there as well. I could hear the traffic from 95 but that wasn't bad compared to the cleanliness of the room. If you don't mind not so clean, dusty, and moldy than you found your place. Need some updating badly! Perkins on the other hand was excellent!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank j z
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The Hotel was okay for the location, luckily I had family that cam e and picked us up and took us downtown to the parade for St. Patrick's Day. Well for the price I can't complain. About a 10-15 minute drive to Downtown, The good thing there was a shuttle that pick up and drop off every hour for a roundtrip fee of $20 per person. Outlet store was directly behind the hotel which was a plus not many stores but who cares when you love to shop.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The good news is that this place is right off of the exit ramp from I-95. The bad news is that it is right off of the exit ramp from I-95, and I can hear the traffic from my room. I can live with that, but not everyone can. I drove around and determined that this was the least expensive among the hotel options at this exit. And its actually a pretty good deal. The area seems safe, everything in my room works and the housekeeping is good. The wifi is decent. If you just need a room for your night on your way somewhere then this Econo Lodge will work fine, provided that you can sleep with traffic noise.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Half way to NC we only stopped for a 7 hour sleep... the beds were commfortable and clean. Its old but clean... friendly girl at front desk... carpet is clean except in the corners... good place for the rate... we only paid $37.00. Will go back. Very convienient to 95... Perkins right there..

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 13 November 2012

This was possibly the most filthy hotel I've ever been in. We were exhausted when we arrived, expected the room to be clean, so, we unloaded the car. The walls were dirty and it looked as if someone had punched holes in them. The carpet was ripped from the floor, the bath mat was supposed to be white but, it was dull grey. The tub looked so filthy that we did not bathe. Wires were hanging out from behind the refrigerator. There was a spot on the bottom sheet of one of the beds that looked like semen. We did not ask for a non-smoking room, just for one on the 1st floor and that request was honored but, the room smelled strongly of smoke, covered by a disgustingly sweet deodorizer. The young lady at the front desk made an adjustment after our complaints upon check out. But, this hotel shows a major lack of respect and pride.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family