“We love Rita and the food :)!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Durham, NC
“We love Rita and the food :)!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

While the food was absolutely to die for what stood out the most was our service. Rita was an excellent waitress!!! She is one of those people that light up a room she greatly added to the enjoyment of our meal. I had the blackend tilapia (SOOOOO GOOD!!!!) my husband had the duck which he did not enjoy as much. I will definitely return next time I am in Savannah. After dinner head across the street to Leopold's for dessert!

• Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Bad food & Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

When arriving, it took about 15 minutes for us to receive any kind of service. Later on, they attempted to take our menus away before we had ordered. We ordered the salad rolls and only found 1 shrimp between all 5 rolls. When asking our waitress we were told it was a vegetarian roll, she did not have a knowledge of the menu.

Our entrees were not horrible, but they were overpriced. The stuffed salmon was a very small portion. The chicken curry was okay, but it was not spicy. Overall I would say your money would be well spent somewhere else.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Georgia
“Wonderful Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

While staying at Marshall House, we wanted to grab a casual dinner without a long walk that didn't consist of fast food or chain establishments. We like to experiment and try local. We gave Lime Grill a go as it was literally out the front door of Marshall House and into the door of the restaurant. We were so glad we did! We shard an appetizer of Vegetable Tempura that was delicious. I had two appetizers for dinner - the Salmon Rolls and the Salad Rolls. They were distinctly different but both were absolutely delicious. The texture of the Salad Rolls is not to be missed. My partner ordered a chicken curry dish and I must say that I don't like curry. Her dinner, however, was great. Having tasted her curry, I wished I had ordered it! I compromised by using some of her curry sauce on my salad rolls. Don't overlook this gem of a restaurant. If you're a local, you need to get there. If you're visiting and tired of the touristy places, go to Lime Grill for a beautiful, relaxing meal.

• Visited August 2012
savannah
“Went again, still awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

Appetizers of salmon rolls and calamari tasty, fantastic blackened swordfish and filet. We live in Savannah, and this is becoming one of our favorites.

• Visited June 2012
Waverly, WV, USA
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

Everything was wonderful: atmosphere, taste, service, artistic presentation - would highly recommend!!

• Visited May 2012