“Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fire Street Food
Ranked #97 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springdale, Arkansas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant exceeded my expectations. It was a casual dining experience, yet the food was excellent! I had the veg. sushi and a ginger salad and both were sooo good!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent Food, Staff and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I ordered the Chicken Fire Wrap sandwich without the red bell peppers and savored every bite! Delicious! However, I easily could have split because I ended up taking home half. My husband ordered the pork chop, which I tried and thought was equally delicious! Exceptionally clean and modern atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful! Another plus was the t-shirts for sale: Sake To Me and Bubble Me Bubble Tea :) BTW, the Bubble Tea was refreshing and fun. I tried the regular flavor.

Greenville, South Carolina
“not what I would call Thai food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We asked the concierge at our hotel for a quick, casual place to eat. He mentioned Fire as it was right around the corner and described it as authentic Thai food. We ordered a noodle dish, curry duck, and some ribs. The noodle dish was very sweet, the duck curry was just ok and the ribs were very sweet. Everything lacked in traditional Thai spice flavors, which made us disappointed with our choice to dine here. Needless to say, if we find ourselves back in Savannah, we will not be eating here again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank m s
Ethan21205, Owner at Fire Street Food, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are a fusion restaurant with everything from burgers to Pad Thai. We are well versed in Thai and other asian dishes, we apologize that you did not think the dishes were authentic, and that you were not happy overall with your experience. We will take your comments into consideration, and try to improve where needed. Thank you.
Chicago, Illinois
“Definitely Going Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My family stopped here for a quick snack. Tried the chicken skewers and the spring rolls. I also had a mango bubble tea which was delicious.

Visited May 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Bubble Tea and Teriyaki Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I know that sounds odd, but it was really quite good.
Teriyaki chicken a little crunchy and a flavored beverage (not quite a slushy) with gell balls in the bottom reminiscent of the gellen gum globules in Orbitz soda from the 1990's as if a dessert drink w/ dinner. The teriyaki was reasonable, the bubble tea... Well, at half the price of the entree, not so much so. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just a caution that there might be cheaper beverages to be had if you're on a budget.

Good meal, great 90's memories!

Visited May 2014