“Awesome Tacos!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Redondo Beach, California
“Awesome Tacos!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This taco place is underground but don't miss it! My fiance and I stopped here to have lunch on NYE. It was amazing. The tacos combine flavors I would never think to put together but they are the most delicious tacos I've had. Don't miss them!

Visited December 2012

Savannah, Georgia
“Im not too impressed.”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I use to love taco abajo. The vibe was nice the food was good and reasonably priced and it was open late. But last time i went they had begun to charge for their chip appetizers, my food was adequate and frankly a bit cold, and i couldnt even enjoy my friends company because of the horrible concert going on in the next room (there is no door to the next room just a large archway). To give you an idea of how awful that concert was, the entire time i was there i only saw 5 people enter that room.

Visited January 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great place to eat and drink!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I love this place, I went and sat at the bar alone one afternoon and had some tacos and a margarita. I think it was their Tuesday special so tacos were a dollar and they have a very long happy hour which included $2 margaritas, which you can get one to go too!

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Great place to go for a cheap meal with friends!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I've been to Taco Abajo several times with different groups of friends and had a great experience each time. The waitstaff is always very nice and have even taken our cards a few times if we didn't quite hit the required $10 minimum. The chips are absolutely delicious, and I'm a personal fan of their loaded nachos. If you're looking for a cheap night out, good food, and a decent bar scene, this is definitely the place to go.

• Visited May 2013
Heathrow, Florida
“Second time around...”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

This was our second visit to Taco Abajo. We brought our friends from Nashville with us this time and now they love it too! We all ordered different tacos - pork, chicken and fish and they were all delicious. The game room is awesome and hopefully next time there will be live music. We will definitely be back!

• Visited April 2013