“Horible, no budweiser or budlight on a fight night!?? Frkn crazy”
Review of Taco Abajo - CLOSED

Taco Abajo
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Sit down and it looks promising 5 mins later there is no waiter u have to order your drinks and food by going up to th bar! Get 2 budlights after Waiting 20mins. When we go to order the second round they are out. No budlight no budweiser no michelob. Weird beers like 312 on tap?? Who runs out of the most popular beer on a fight night. Never ordered food! we left after finding out there was no beer plus paid 10 bucks. This place SUCKS!!!

2  Thank LA3702

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Walked in here friday evening and it smelled like a giant toilet, and only two or so customers sitting at the bar. Disgusting. Got a beer in a plastic cup and left. Couldnt believe people eat at this place.

5  Thank RinconDinkin
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This taco place is underground but don't miss it! My fiance and I stopped here to have lunch on NYE. It was amazing. The tacos combine flavors I would never think to put together but they are the most delicious tacos I've had. Don't miss them!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I use to love taco abajo. The vibe was nice the food was good and reasonably priced and it was open late. But last time i went they had begun to charge for their chip appetizers, my food was adequate and frankly a bit cold, and i couldnt even enjoy my friends company because of the horrible concert going on in the next room (there is no door to the next room just a large archway). To give you an idea of how awful that concert was, the entire time i was there i only saw 5 people enter that room.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I love this place, I went and sat at the bar alone one afternoon and had some tacos and a margarita. I think it was their Tuesday special so tacos were a dollar and they have a very long happy hour which included $2 margaritas, which you can get one to go too!