“Awesome!”
Review of Tier Luxury Cakes - CLOSED

Tier Luxury Cakes
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I ordered cupcakes for my daughter's birthday. Ashlee was very communicative and pleasant to work with. There was a small issue with the cupcakes, but Ashlee quickly resolved it.

I would definitely recommend these cupcakes. Not only do they look fantastic, they taste just as great!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Lavender cupcake was my favorite, icing was not overly sweet. Easy in and out. Fairly pleasant service. Small place between the Lucas theater and the Trustees theater.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stopped in on a Sunday for cupcake Happy Hour which is basically when the cupcakes are on sale since its the end of the day. We got the double chocolate cupcakes. The cupcake was good, but the icing to cake ratio was a little off. I'd prefer more cake, less icing. Otherwise it was a great spot to stop for a unique tasty treat while on vacation.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Ashlee and the crew at Tier Luxury Cakes did a phenomenol job with our wedding cake, it turned out much better than anticipated! Ashlee was very professional during the consulatation and had a mock-up of the design ready to present to us. Our cake needed to be Gluten Free due to my dietary restrictions and she was able to accomidate that. We loved the cake she presented us with for the tasting, but the wedding cake was SO much better! The cake was super moist and tasty ( a rare feat with gluten free) and my guests even marveled at the taste. The cake was presented beautifully and arrived on time with no issues. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Tier Luxury cakes, they helped make my wedding a truely memorable event!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stopped in this place that was near our hotel because we saw the Food Network symbol in the window and the cupcakes in the show case. Boy are we glad we did. The cupcakes are amazing! So amazing that we also bought four cupcakes on our way out of town. This is a must stop for amazing cupcakes and check out their website for their beautiful cakes