“Dragon Cake”

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dragon Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

I love this company!! The initial consult was friendly and comforting. The designer met with us listened to our ideas and sketched out a phenomenal cake. I thought there was no way she could actually make the cake look like the picture she sketched, but I was so surprised at the finished product being even better. The cake flavor was moist and rich. Cookies and Creme was my absolute favorite. Will definitely use them again.

Visited October 2012
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

I ordered cupcakes for my daughter's birthday. Ashlee was very communicative and pleasant to work with. There was a small issue with the cupcakes, but Ashlee quickly resolved it.

I would definitely recommend these cupcakes. Not only do they look fantastic, they taste just as great!

• Visited October 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Cute cupcakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

Lavender cupcake was my favorite, icing was not overly sweet. Easy in and out. Fairly pleasant service. Small place between the Lucas theater and the Trustees theater.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Cupcakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stopped in on a Sunday for cupcake Happy Hour which is basically when the cupcakes are on sale since its the end of the day. We got the double chocolate cupcakes. The cupcake was good, but the icing to cake ratio was a little off. I'd prefer more cake, less icing. Otherwise it was a great spot to stop for a unique tasty treat while on vacation.

• Visited September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Wedding Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Ashlee and the crew at Tier Luxury Cakes did a phenomenol job with our wedding cake, it turned out much better than anticipated! Ashlee was very professional during the consulatation and had a mock-up of the design ready to present to us. Our cake needed to be Gluten Free due to my dietary restrictions and she was able to accomidate that. We loved the cake she presented us with for the tasting, but the wedding cake was SO much better! The cake was super moist and tasty ( a rare feat with gluten free) and my guests even marveled at the taste. The cake was presented beautifully and arrived on time with no issues. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Tier Luxury cakes, they helped make my wedding a truely memorable event!

• Visited August 2012