“Tier Luxury Cakes is Fantastic.”
Review of Tier Luxury Cakes - CLOSED

Tier Luxury Cakes
Chardon, Ohio
“Tier Luxury Cakes is Fantastic.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was so sorry to hear that Tier Luxury Cakes is closing this summer. I ordered a Mini Cooper birthday cake for my wife's 40th birthday in Savannah. Ashlee was great to work with and the cake was AMAZING. I emailed photographs of my wife's Mini Cooper to Ashlee and the cake looked EXACTLY like the actual car. A 3D masterpiece!! My wife and I (and all of our guests) could not have been happier or more impressed. Tier Luxury Cakes is top of the line and will be missed.

• Visited November 2013

Wright City, Missouri, United States
“Grooms Cake Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My son's Groom Cake was made by Tier Luxury Cakes and it was fantastic. Ashlee did a wonderful job creating the cake he wanted. It was carrot cake and was one of the most delicous cakes we have ever eaten and that says alot.

Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh
“Yummy cupcakes!!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I am so glad I went here! I got the red velvet cupcake which was very good! The batter tasted great and the cream cheese icing was just the right consistency. Also the chocolate raspberry cupcake took the cake! It was absolute HEAVEN! The icing consistency was perfect and oh how the chocolate complemented it! Try this place out, it will not disappoint! It is a simple little bake shop with BIG YUMMY TASTE!!

Visited June 2013
Port Neches, Tx
“Yummy cupcakes!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We stopped by for a cupcake after Tier was recommended by our carriage driver. The peach vanilla cupcake was amazing. It had fresh peaches in the cake and a wonderful peach vanilla buttercream frosting. The frosting was wonderful, not too sweet and it tasted like fresh fruit. The owner has competed in four competitions on Food Network. I only wish I'd found Tier earlier in my trip so I could have tasted more flavors.

Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“OMG”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Just touring Savannah and passed by this Food Network WINNER and had to try a cup cake. It's the best cup. Cake I have ever had.

• Visited April 2013