“Sweet place!”

Ranked #90 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Cocoa, Florida
“Sweet place!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2011

This was one of the only hotels available for the night we needed and just booked it. When we arrived we noticed it was in the middle of nowhere which put us off. In actuality it was 10 minutes from downtown, which was awesome! We checked in and the front desk staff was awesome. Told us all about some of the great hang out spots downtown and even offered to call us a cab when we were ready. I was super impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the grounds. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people who want a quaint small town place to stay. Kinda off the beaten path but close enough to downtown!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2011

this place has the cleaniest rooms that i have been in. there prices are unbeatable.there staff is more than great.the food is fantastic.there is'nt anything that ican really say bad about this place. if your looking for a great room
a great price this is the place to be.
what you see on there web site is exactlt what there rooms and lobby look like.
they shampoo there carpets after every guest leaves and bedding curtains and anything else is cleaned exceptional well after every checkout.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

My husband and I was thinking about staying for a while there to save money since the pice was very good. so on that note.. we rented a room for the night.we was happy with the price. He was told about there buffet however he was not told about the problem that they were having with the cable. when entering late that night we found out about the cable. called the front office.after walking down to the office and it was locked my husband got a number off the door and a girl answered and said that it was already suppose to be fixed but thy there was nothing she could do. that she couldn't move to us to a different room.it being so late we didn't leave and stayed not happy with the fact they knew it didn't work and they did not tell us before we paid and wanted us to just deal with it. The next morning my husband went asked what they could do they were rude and told him he should have checked the tv when we first arrive. before we could eat they told us to leave before they called the police. what?

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank Jessicastokes27
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2011

I was in town for a business trip to the National Air Guard base, and I needed a place to stay for the duration. I stayed one night at another hotel and I was extremely disappointed with the room, so I was definitely looking to stay somewhere else that was more comfortable. I came across the Quail Lodge and was happy from the time I walked in the door until the time that I left earlier today. The staff was genuinely courteous and professional, and the room was far better than what I experienced from the other lodging establishment located just down the street. The food in the restaurant was great, and every single person on the staff put forth such an effort to make me comfortable that I will not hesitate to stay here on my subsequent trips to the area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2011

I have been coming to Savannah for many years.
But I only found the Qail Run Lodge a couple of years ago.
When I saw the sign on hwy307 I thought, with rates this low it couldn't be verry much.
But when I decided to give them a try; I couldn't have been more surprised,
I found the rooms to be ,spacious, clean,and appealing. Further more, the service is second to none. In my openion, you could not find a better, or more affordable place
to stay in Savannah.
sincerely,
Walter Myers

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2011

I found the rooms to be clean,the staff very professional,and centrally located to all points in the metro Savannah area.A great one stop shopping place,restaurant,lounge, pool and the likes.I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Albany
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

I don't smoke, yet I left with a terrible headache from the stench of cigarette smoke soaked in the floors, bedding and curtains. I had to wash all the clothes I packed for my trip-yet I didn't wear all the clothes I took. The room had no iron and I was told that there wasn't one on site. I am a Navy Mom and I would be ashamed to have any one from my family stay there. Being so close to a military base..I was highly disappointed at this place. Money is not the issue....I've stayed at hotels that cost less the the rooms were outstanding! Blankets were dirty and were not changed as I had asked. Sure, I could have cancelled, but they still would have gotten their money...and a note to all hotel staff/administrators......all African Americans don't like to be put in the back of the lot.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savannah
WoodSpring Suites Savannah Garden City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
#28 of 113 in Savannah

Been to Quail Run Lodge? Share your experiences!