“Speedy round on nice course”

Wilmington Island Club
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Booked this for two on Golfnow for the low price of $30 each with cart. We teed off at 8:15, and finished in 3.25 hours. Complimentary range balls included. The course is pretty wide open, and well maintained. Staff was friendly. We liked it so much, we booked again the next day, and managed to get around in 3 hours flat. Getting out ahead of the crowds can save a lot of time and frustration. There was a foursome of older guys behind us that resisted letting a single through for the entire front nine the second day. He managed to play through at the turn. Liked the course enough to play here again.

1  Thank iwmclean

Reviewed 9 January 2012

I thought they were unclear about their hours, then we wound up feeling we had "inconvenienced" them. They weren't rude about it, but it was definitely awkward. The food was nice. I was actually only visiting the restaurant, the other facilities may be better.

4  Thank localsavannah
A TripAdvisor Member
Stone Mountain, GA
Reviewed 13 March 2006

I recently attended an affair hosted at the Wilmington Island Club. It was fabulous!!!! From the moment, we pulled up to the end of dinner, everything was perfect. The food was some of the best food ever, and I am very picky. I have been to functions held at luxury hotels (i.e. The Ritz Carlton), but this was best so far. I fell in love with the place so much, that I am planning to hold my anniversary party there. I can't wait for my husband to see the location. Being an avid golpher, I suspect he will love the location more that me. We will see.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member