“Finally got to come back!”
Review of Walls' Barbeque

Walls' Barbeque
Ranked #190 of 880 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Check out on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Wallsbbq
Description: Check out on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Wallsbbq
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Finally got to come back!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I wrote a review for Walls the last time we visited Savannah, as we were trying to visit them again from being so pleased with our first trip here many years ago. Unfortunately the last 2 times we were in Savannah they were closed, but this time they weren't! I was so excited to come back here again after a number of years and I must say the food was even better than I originally remembered it.

My husband ordered ribs, mac and cheese and coleslaw (unfortunately no collards that day though I hear they are excellent). I ordered a pulled pork sandwich. We basically shared the meals we ordered. The ribs are so good you really don't even need sauce though you can certainly add it (mild or spicy). The rub they use is excellent. The pulled pork was fantastic and both the mac and cheese and coleslaw were great as well.

The people there are so nice and welcoming, you really feel at home when you're eating there. I may not be the authority on BBQ but this is still the best I've ever had and I highly recommend it (if you like BBQ and you don't stop here during your trip in Savannah, your'e doing yourself a disservice!)

• Visited March 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A GREAT "Hole in the Wall"”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband loves BBQ, so we and our two friends (another couple) tried this place after I found it on TripAdvisor before going to Savannah. Yes, it's on an alley and looks kind of shady and is small, but don't be fooled! Wall's delivers BIG flavor! When we walked in, we were greeted by the kitchen staff and our waiter, who was super friendly. I ordered a lemonade and the rib snack (6 oz.) and red rice. The BBQ sauce is already on the table so you just add it to your meat, and it's traditional southern BBQ sauce, not like the kind we get in supermarkets. It was DELICIOUS. Lots of flavor in meat, sauce, and rice. My husband got the mac & cheese as a side which was also yummy, and the meat in his sandwich (which I think was pork) was so tender. I would definitely go back here and I would recommend it to anyone looking for REAL southern BBQ in Savannah.

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best collards I ever had!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have lived in GA 18 years and have never had collards this good! The chicken was good too, the red rice not so good. I cant wait to go back for more COLLARDS! wow...wish I knew how to make them like that.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Very good BBQ & excellent service”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stopped by Wall’s BBQ on the suggestion of a friend. From the moment you step in the place you feel at home. Its a small place, but worth the wait if the booths are full. I had the pulled pork, Mac & Cheese and slaw. Also had some chicken on the sides. Had the bread pudding for desert but found it to be flat and texture of a soft “Brownie” Flavor was ok but not what I expected. I thought their Mild sauce was Excellent, its thin but not too watery. Flavor was excellent and reflected the Savannah style sauce. Only a couple of down sides. I felt they were VERY light on the portions and I did not feel satisfied when I was done. To be honest with you, It felt it was a large Childs plate, I was a little taken back when they brought the plate. Price was more than fair for the portions received but I would rather pay a little more and get a full blown meal. The other thing is they do not sell Beer or Wine. BBQ & Beer just go together so felt a little off.

Overall, very good BBQ & excellent service, with a few corrections made, they could have a world class BBQ Joint.

• Visited February 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Just the basics!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Interesting place down what seemed like the back alley of the cottage we were renting. Only open Thur - Saturday night. Ribs - very tasty, loved the sauce. Mac n cheese was yummy and the red rice was okay. Hubby has the yams and they were really good too. They ran out of desert when we got there (8pm on Sat) so we didn't get to try the sweet potato pie which we heard about.

Visited January 2014