“Great food and service”

Ranked #73 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a restaurant that offers authentic caribbean and american cuisine.Our goal is to share the caribbean exotic flavors all over the world..
Beaufort, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Excellent food and service. The food is delicious and plentiful. I recommend having the three meat sampler, and a patty to go. Look forward to weekends.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JSyn M

Canton, Ohio
“Yep, that good”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Definitely off the normal tourist path, but something that's worth the trip out of the historic district. I'd never had Jamaican, so I can't really compare it to anything else. Just spicy enough, yet my daughters, neither of whom like spicy foods, both thought the jerk chicken was something they could eat. Whatever you get, I'd recommend you plan on it to go, as there are 4-5 tables inside.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Markdav98
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great experience and great food!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

If you are like us and love food and are looking for something off the beaten path then Sweet Spice is a bullseye! The minute you walk in you can tell that Donavon and his family are passionate about Jamaican food and sharing that passion with their patrons. My wife and I both had the sampler but left the choices up to Donavon. It would be a mistake to come anywhere near Savannah and not stop in and experience this place. It felt like eating Sunday supper your best friend's table.

1 Thank Austin B
“So Happy!!!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Decided to try something new this time during our annual trip to Savannah! My husband and I couldn't of been happier! The staff was super friendly and the owner so energetic and personable! Meat was so tender and there was a flavor party happening! We will be back for sure!!!

2 Thank Lalongshore520
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I went to Savannah with family. We ate at sweet spice due to feedback on trip advisor. I was glad to have the warning about the appearance of the restaurant as it is very small and looks a little sketchy from the parking lot. It is also very small inside. However the food was excellent as was the service. I was there with my parents and daughter. We each had something different and everyone was very happy. Probably good to know that they close at 8 so you need to get there early. Also, they do not serve alcohol and we usually like to have a drink. However, it was worth it and we had a glass of wine when we got back to the hotel:).

Visited May 2014