“these cupcakes are freakin awesome!”
Review of Sweet Carolina Cupcakes - CLOSED

Sweet Carolina Cupcakes
Price range: US$3 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating
Description: Savannah's premiere Cupcakery. Specializing in gourmet handcrafted treats for every day and every occasion. We also provide catering for weddings, birthdays and special events
Augusta, Georgia
“these cupcakes are freakin awesome!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

i am a hugeeeee sweets lover. cupcakes, cookies, candy, cake, anything full of sugar, im there. we were walking around downtown and spotted this place so decided to step in...immediately i see all these beautiful little cupcakes in front of me. while they are a bit more expensive than the cupcakes you'd get at a walmart or publix, the quality more than makes up for it. i got a red velvet, a regular vanilla and one of the pink velvet cupcakes, i can't remember what it was called...i ate the classic vanilla cupcake in the store and it was soooooo good...you could taste the butter, you could taste the vanilla, it was one of the best cupcakes ive ever had, if not the best. i saved the other two for when i got back home. i live 2 hours from savannah, in augusta georgia and they traveled well...i gave the pink velvet cupcake to my daughter and she tore it up! i ate the red velvet myself and again, delicious. moist, creamy frosting and just finger licking good! i wish these people delivered to home addresses !!!!!

• Visited June 2014

Grove City, Ohio
“Yum!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, bought an assortment of cupcakes. Top 2 favorites was the Velvet Elvis and white chocolate raspberry!

1 Thank KickIt07012011
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best cupcake ever!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We had the red velvet cupcake and it was definitely the best cupcake I've ever had. At first it appears as though there is a lot of icing but at least with the red velvet it was excellent. Was definitely the best cupcake I've ever had.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't waste your Money”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was craving for cake and saw this place, stopped in and grabbed a vanilla cupcake as there were not many choices available. The cupcake had way too much icing for the size cupcake, there were the standard size cupcakes for just about $4, way too much for that size. The cupcake tasted like cake mix and store bought icing was used. I can say that because I have owned a restaurant and I baked everything from scatch so I know the difference. I was disappointed so I would recommend that you don't waste your money.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Conchitha H
Stone Ridge, New York
“Really excellent cupcakes in the heart of Savannah”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife is a cupcake aficionado, so she knows when she's getting good cupcakes or bad ones. She said the cupcakes at Sweet Carolina on Whitaker Street were among the best she's ever had. So good, in fact, that she took a picture with our 1-year-old near the display case just for fun.

I had a cupcake called the "Sweet Georgia Brown." I can't remember the ingredients - only that I wish I had another one right now. This is definitely worth the stop if you're strolling around the city.

• Visited May 2014