“Wow, 500+ Beers and Counting!”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #4 of 54 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Wow, 500+ Beers and Counting!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

With 500 different beers from around the country and around the world, this place is amazing. Pair that with a great location and friendly bartenders, live music and air conditioning, how could you go wrong?

In fact, they even carry Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout, one of the best (in my humble opinion) beers brewed in America. Yes, I know, everyone has their own favorite, and that's mine, although hard to find outside of Colorado. A very welcomed find indeed!

We only visited during the day, so cannot comment on the night action. This will positively be near the top of our list when next we visit Savannah!

Burnsville, North Carolina
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Beer + Great Service = Happiness”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Been to this location several times and have always had a great experience. The bar tenders are very friendly and are quite knowledgeable on the overwhelming selections of beer. This place is typically crowded, but there is a lot of seating including a second floor with a second bar, as well as seating outside by the street. If you have never been to a World of Beer, their name says it all. They do not serve food and there is a very limited selection of wine and cocktails. Have lunch or supper before visiting WOB - but whatever you do, be sure not to miss this place when visiting Savannah!

Raleigh, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome! SO many beers to choose from and they are all reasonably priced. The staff are very knowledgable of the beers and very helpful. We went twice during our stay in Savannah and had a fun time each visit. We went once on a Friday night and they had a great band playing. This is a fun place with a cool atmosphere!! If you like chocolate milk, I highly recommend the Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout... holy cow, so good!!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing .. EVERYTHING”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Our server, G, was amazing. Very knowledgeable, and because I'm a new beer drinker, it could have taken longer to figure me out. He had no trouble and after the first one I trusted him completely. They had a two man band, which was so much fun, and the crowd was nice and mellow. This place comes highly recommended. And please please tell G, (giann) that the couple from New Orleans had a wonderful time!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mrshack
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Not a big drinker but I loved this place.”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

They had such a huge selection of beer that even I found something that I enjoyed drinking. Service was great, everyone was very friendly, and the atmosphere was very laid back. I'll def be back on my next trip out there.

Visited June 2013