“Kids will have a great time here!”

Star Castle Family Entertainment Center
Savannah, GA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Kids will have a great time here!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Yesterday, I took four of my youngest grandchildren, ages nine through 12, to star castle to skate and play laser tag. Arcade games were also available. Needless to say,they had a wonderful time . I was delighted to learn that pizza and a drink was even added to the cost of admission. This is a great place for kids. It is clean, safe and the staff was wonderful! I recommend it highly!

Visited August 2014
4 Thank Savannahgranny

Guyton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing staff!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We went in today looking for skates for my five year old. She was using her birthday money and did not have enough to cover the skates! They " put them on sell" just for her! She got her skates and loves them! They then turned around and gave my family of four "four" passes for skating! Doesn't get better than that my friends!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lilhappyskater
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The kids were happy, but aren't they always?”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very cool facade as you come up. Looks like a real castle with a moat, drawbridge and dragon statue.

Inside, there are basically teenagers (or in early twenties) running the place. While they're friendly enough, and helpful if approached, they are more interested in chatting with each other than watching the facility.

It was an early weekday when we went, so we were alone. Laser tag looked great. I didn't go in, but my brother took my seven year old in for an almost thirty minute session. There was a viewing window to watch through, and they had a blast.

Normal concession stand, but lots of seating to eat at.

Arcade was... iffy. Had some pretty cool games, but several were out of order and not labeled. Easy enough to ask for a refund, but still a little annoying. At least three games didn't dispense any tickets, again, I'm not going to keep interrupting social hour to ask for the little things.

The kids had fun, we didn't use the skating rink, but it looked pretty standard. If the kids are really into laser tag, I would say, hell yeah, give it a go. For the toddlers, just be ready to ante up lots of quarters. They did at least use quarters rather than tokens, which I appreciate.

It's probably a great rainy day find. My kids want to go back, but I don't really care to dump money into the arcade.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jesspete81
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Overall good one stop shop for kid fun”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Laser tag is always a hit with kids. The arcade is fun as long as all the games are working. The staff is always nice when I go. The skating rink needs a face lift. There is a terrible sour smell coming from the rink. The pizza is standard frozen pizza, but you cant go wrong with the icees. Take the kids after school if you dont like crowds. Gospel Mondays is an awesome addition to the wholesome environment. The kids always love the huge fish in the pond.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hp2hp2
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Deal for the Price”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Star Castle is very affordable. Awesome birthday packages! The staff member that helped me pick the package was wonderful! great skating rink & laser tag. Some of the arcade games took our money because they were broken & not labeled. The place def needs to be cleaned in places. The carpets are very dirty & the bathrooms were smelly.

Visited July 2013