“Great photo tour with Britt and Pablo”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #12 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great photo tour with Britt and Pablo”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was visiting a friend in Amelia island and had a day to kill while he was at work so I headed up to Savannah. I was there once before, but only for a day and you need more then a day for savannah. I am an amateur photographer and wanted to see the sights. I found Capturing Savannah on tripAdvisor and thought what better way to see savannah then with two photographers. Britt and Pablo were great from the moment I met them. They were very friendly, professional and kind but the best part is they made you feel like you have known each other for years. They are very knowledgable about the history of savannah as well as photography both technical and artistic. Most of all they have passion for what they do and that make the tour even more enjoyable. We roamed the streets for hours Peeking behind walls photographing beautiful gardens, parks and houses. We even photographed the little things in the area like door knockers and fence past. I would 100% recommend this experience for anyone no matter is you are a beginner or professional photographer. This experience is worth the money and trip to Savannah.

2 Thank Nwintruba

Henderson, Kentucky
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“nice private tour/photo lesson”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Saw review in tripadvisor, thought would be interesting to try(especially with the good reviews). My wife wasn't sure she wanted to go, but wound enjoying it even more than I did. She was a beginner in the photography realm, but not now. Pablo was very energetic and passionate. The time flew by, not only showing us some of the sights, but educated us on photography. Pablo shows you how to get the picture tell a story. You well leave feeling much more confident with your camera as well as having beautiful pictures. Well worth your time. Scott and Roni

Visited June 2014
2 Thank WScott416
Santa Rosa, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A wonderful way to explore Savannah.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Gee, what can I say about Pablo and Britt that hasn't already been said. Everything that I wanted to accomplish on this tour was done. I have a background in photography from the 80's and hadn't used an SLR for a long time. Pablo and Britt had me switch my camera mode from Auto to Manuel right away. Wow, in just a short time I was shooting great photos! I had such a great time with them that I went out with them to the Bonaventure Cemetery for another 3 hours. We could have stayed all day it was so fascinating and I learned so much more. Don't miss this tour if you want to capture Savannah in a different way than just the point and shoot touristy way.
I brought my niece with me. She just uses her iPhone for photos. But she used a point and shoot camera of mine and was taught right away to use the manuel mode as well.
They will also share the history of Savannah in the tour. So much fun! Thanks P & B!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Rebecca S
Logansport, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Photo and history tour with Pablo and Brittany”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Brittany and Pablo took us out on a fantastic photo tour of Savannah. They were very knowledgeable, friendly, personable tour guides with a great passion for photography. This tour was well worth every dollar paid. They far exceeded our expectations with their hands on approach to show what makes a great photo, and their incite full knowledge of all the historical landmarks of Savannah. It was the perfect way to connect with the city we love to vacation.

1 Thank kim20001
Vincennes, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A perfect gift for the photographer in your life”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My new husband and I planned a beautiful elopement trip to Savannah in May, and as a special gift for him, I arranged for an afternoon with Britt and Pablo of Capture Savannah Tours. Marc already had an eye for photography and our home is full of the images he has captured over the years. But I knew he had only scratched the surface of what he was capable of doing.
Within the first two minutes of meeting Britt and Pablo, I knew this was going to be money well spent. Pablo excudes passion not only for his art but for his ability to help others see Savannah through a photographer’s eyes. He was so excited to meet us, learn about Marc’s photography and help fine tune his skill. The lessons began immediately, and the four of us embarked on what would be an easy, effortless walking tour through the streets of Savannah, with everyone running off to take a picture then coming back together to compare and perfect. We saw Savannah through a series of intricate doors, ivy-draped stairwells and sun stars peeking through the city’s most noteable monuments. Pablo taught Marc how to properly use his camera, how to see landscapes and physical images in totality and how to capture light in a way that created some breathtaking photographs. When something clicked for Marc, Pablo was genuinely and whole-heartedly excited and would use that to build the skill even more. They challenged him, encouraged im and applauded his victories.
Over the next two days, Marc captured some of best photographs he’s ever taken, images that will adorn our walls and shelves for years to come. He was excited to try new things and saw light in a completely new way, all thanks to the skills Britt and Pablo taught him. I will be eternally grateful.
Anyone with an eye for photography, a love for Savannah’s unique beauty and a camera with a manual setting must take this tour.

2 Thank Jenny M