“Picture Perfect!”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #11 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Picture Perfect!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Pablo and Britt did a great job with this tour. I really got to know my camera while taking pictures and they are so enthusiastic you just can't help getting pulled into their world.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ChristmasGalFSU

Bowling Green, Kentucky
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun and beneficial!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pablo and Brittany are amazing hosts and photographers. Their enthusiasm for photography is contagious, and their knowledge is tremendous! I'm fairly new to my camera, so they started the tour with an introduction to the basics of shooting. Then they let me set the pace. They encouraged stopping along the way for anything that caught my eye, and they pointed out details I missed as well. By the end of the tour, I had seen some hidden gems of Savannah, taken a lot of photographs and learned a lot about photography. This tour is well worth the time and money!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Amanda B
Mahwah, New Jersey
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Capture great photos of Savannah while fine tuning your camera skills”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Brittany was a wonder. She met my husband and me at 9:30 AM with a smile, patience and a ton of expertise . She gave us a brief lesson on how to set our camera to capture perfect photos. We chose to take a 3 hour Revolutionary War tour. I was fearful of all the walking having had two back surgeries, but Brittany was aware of this and made sure we had plenty of opportunities to sit on benches in the various Squares. She was full of information on the tour and her enthusiasm for the detail of the area was contagious. We were able to go indoors as well as outdoors to learn to adjust our camera settings ( F stops, aperture and shutter speed) for each different environment. Please, whether your a professional photographer or a novice like us, you're sure to love this tour!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank darylmarx
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best 3 hrs in savannah!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Pablo and Britt were excellent photographers, teachers and tour guides. They were very flexible, knowledgeable, and good at explaining photography concepts. Rain or shine, this is a fabulous investment. You will learn about Savannah and photography and when the tour is over, have two new friends and great photos (from any level of camera or smart phone). It rained almost the whole length of my tour but I think I got better, more interesting photos because of it...so don't cancel even if the weather doesn't cooperate!

3 Thank RAF33756
Whitewater, Wisconsin
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic photo tour”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Went on the squares tour with my wife. Met Britt and Pablo at Troup Square, which happens to have free parking...huge plus. The next three hours were Savannah through the lens. Their eye is incredible, and some of the things they pointed out, like a gargoyle on a church, were things I certainly would not have noted. I'm a pretty experienced amateur, so I know my camera and what it can do. They really showed my wife what her camera is capable of doing. Their love of the city is genuine, and their passion for photography is evident. Great way to spend an afternoon no matter your skill level with a camera.

Visited June 2014