“Fun twist on a traditional walking tour”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #11 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Houston, Texas
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun twist on a traditional walking tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

A fun way to walk the streets of Savannah and take home some beautiful pictures you might not have otherwise taken. Pablo is extremely passionate about photography and it shows! Pablo and Britt make a good team and are helpful in showing examples of different photography techniques. Also, it’s nice that this is a private tour, so you get a lot of personal attention and hands on learning with your camera. We had 2 people in our group with different levels of photography experience – although I personally didn’t feel like I walked away with a ton of new photography knowledge (have been an avid hobbyist for years), I still enjoyed the evening just walking around and slowly exploring a new city. It was also neat to compare shots with each other since we all see things differently. Pablo and Britt were about 20 min late for our tour, wasn’t a huge deal since we made up the time at the end, but could have been a problem if we had something scheduled afterwards. I would have liked to have heard more about the history of what we were photographing. Overall, an enjoyable tour!

Visited August 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It was like a walking photography class against the beautiful backdrop of Savannah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We LOVED our tour with Pablo and Brit! It was great for the adults and the children. They were wonderful with our 7 year old and kept her included by providing her with instruction on her level. And our 17 year old got so much out this tour- instruction for using her new camera and photo composition instruction. A great time was had by all- thanks so much Pablo and Brit!

1 Thank Suzwreed
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Picture Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Pablo and Britt did a great job with this tour. I really got to know my camera while taking pictures and they are so enthusiastic you just can't help getting pulled into their world.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ChristmasGalFSU
Bowling Green, Kentucky
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun and beneficial!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pablo and Brittany are amazing hosts and photographers. Their enthusiasm for photography is contagious, and their knowledge is tremendous! I'm fairly new to my camera, so they started the tour with an introduction to the basics of shooting. Then they let me set the pace. They encouraged stopping along the way for anything that caught my eye, and they pointed out details I missed as well. By the end of the tour, I had seen some hidden gems of Savannah, taken a lot of photographs and learned a lot about photography. This tour is well worth the time and money!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Amanda B
Mahwah, New Jersey
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Capture great photos of Savannah while fine tuning your camera skills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Brittany was a wonder. She met my husband and me at 9:30 AM with a smile, patience and a ton of expertise . She gave us a brief lesson on how to set our camera to capture perfect photos. We chose to take a 3 hour Revolutionary War tour. I was fearful of all the walking having had two back surgeries, but Brittany was aware of this and made sure we had plenty of opportunities to sit on benches in the various Squares. She was full of information on the tour and her enthusiasm for the detail of the area was contagious. We were able to go indoors as well as outdoors to learn to adjust our camera settings ( F stops, aperture and shutter speed) for each different environment. Please, whether your a professional photographer or a novice like us, you're sure to love this tour!!

Visited June 2014