“Amazing!!!”

Ghost City Tours
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah ghost tours are a great way to experience haunted Savannah at night. Ghost City Tours provides high quality ghost tours through the haunted historic district of Savannah Georgia. If you are looking for a family friendly ghost tour or an adult's only haunted experience we offer both.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Had and amazing time , I love the stories and legends. Patrick was an amazing tour Gide and made the stories come to life. Would definitely do it again . If you want scary but fun at the same time then Patrick is the one to see.

1  Thank Robin F

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We were there on a weeknight and the turnout was small but Nicodemus still gave us a fantastic experience. I have done a couple of other ghost tours in different locations across the country and this was second to none. A great way to see Savannah!

1  Thank rtponder
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was my first visit to Savannah and I must say - I was not disappointed. In my four day visit to Savannah, I went on three different ghost tours and enjoyed all of them but I must admit - the tour with Nicodemus was by far THE best tour of them all!!! I went on this tour last Saturday, August 16, 2014. He captured my attention with his theatrical voice and humor but I was most impressed with his knowledge of the history!!! I was very happy that the last tour I went on was with Nicodemus!! I highly recommend this tour!!

Melissa E. Davis

1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our tour guide, Nicodemus was incredible!!! He made the tour so much FUN! He was so entertaining and very knowledgeable! What was really awesome was that he had a book of photos from others who had taken his tour. The pictures were recent too, 4-5 months prior to our tour date. The photos were sent to him after the tourists discovered that in their photos there were faces/ghosts in the windows of the building you are seeing. Although we didn't see any ghosts, that I'm aware of (I checked all my photos after the tour and myself nor my sister found any faces in the photos or orbs) it was beyond awesome to see evidence of ghosts in photos as you are standing in front of the same building!! I'm glad they don't allow children on the tour, so you get to hear all the gruesome details of history and exactly how they happened. So much fun!!!

3  Thank Kerri D
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Took this tour on Saturday evening August 16th, 2014. This was simply amazing! Nicodemus is a gifted guide and actor and completely enthralling. I took three tours in four days and he was, BY FAR, the most entertaining and knowledgeable guide. It was also much spookier than any other. I wish it had lasted two more hours!
If you go to Savannah you are doing yourself a GRAVE (haha) disservice if you miss this tour.
Many thanks to you Nicodemus!!
Susie McConnell