“Incredible jewelry and service”

Jewelry Consignment Network
Ranked #101 of 220 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in historic downtown Savannah, Georgia, Jewelry Consignment Network was started in 2008 by owner/gemologist/goldsmith/designer Mitch Hankin. We are the place to find unique antique, estate, and contemporary jewelry. As a full service jewelry store we also offer jewelry and watch repair, insurance appraisals, and will work with you to design a piece of jewelry. We can also help you consign your old or unwanted items. We also carry a large selection of the Southern Gates sterling silver jewelry collection, as well as local artwork, and antiques from around the world. Browsers welcome! We are dog friendly!
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We were in Savannah on vacation and went into this store looking for an additional wedding band. I saw and fell in love with a ring from the 1920s but it was the main piece with the center stone, which i already had but wasn't nearly as fabulous. Mitch suggested that we swap the two main stones as they were essentially the same size. So... We left my ring, they did the exchange then shipped me my new piece, which was beyond amazing! I left my original setting for consignment, without a center stone, and a short time later received a check when it was sold. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with my new antique ring and the incredible service I received. Make sure you stop by this place when in town.

3  Thank Renee R