“My favorite jewelry store ever!”

Jewelry Consignment Network
Ranked #87 of 210 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in historic downtown Savannah, Georgia, Jewelry Consignment Network was started in 2008 by owner/gemologist/goldsmith/designer Mitch Hankin. We are the place to find unique antique, estate, and contemporary jewelry. As a full service jewelry store we also offer jewelry and watch repair, insurance appraisals, and will work with you to design a piece of jewelry. We can also help you consign your old or unwanted items. We also carry a large selection of the Southern Gates sterling silver jewelry collection, as well as local artwork, and antiques from around the world. Browsers welcome! We are dog friendly!
Savannah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite jewelry store ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I found this great shop shortly after moving to Savannah and I just love it. The location and store ambience are wonderful and the merchandise is unique, varied, and most appealing. I've consigned many pieces, had pieces remodeled by Mitch to fit my taste, and also bought quite a number of items. Mitch and his assistants are extremely personable, knowledgeable, and professional and I so enjoy my visits. I have had great results with my consignments and have full trust in the valuations/pricing. And I love shopping as much as consigning. Check this place out!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hope B

Boca Raton
“Better Than Levy's Jewelers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Mitch is a very kind, helpful & courteous person. I come to this store every time I'm visiting Savannah (twice yearly). If you are looking for true Savannah inspired Art Jewelry than look no more! You will be more than satisfied with the Southern Gates Collection inspired by the wrought iron colonial gates & balconies adorning all the Victorian houses of Savannah's historical district. The filigree Sterling Silver is of the highest quality sliver. I own several pieces from this collection & every time I come back to Savannah I will continue to build my collection. Great Prices & MUST HAVE pieces of art/jewlery to wear and receive endless compliments. Every time I wear a piece of jewelry from this store I am taken back in time from my many wonderful stays in my 2nd home; Savannah, Ga. ♥♥
The Jewlery at this store make great gifts for your Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives. Don't forget about them when buying yourself something!
Ask Mitch anything! He's extremely knowledgeable & can tell you the story behind each piece! They also sell Vintage Victorian Jewlery! Gorgeous selection!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Something for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I would have never gone in had I not read other's reviews. There really is something for everyone! They have pieces in the thousands to the sterling silver turquoise ring I got for $40! They were very friendly and knowledgable. We just stumbled on it when we hoped off our trolley tour. A must go!

Suwanee, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great shop, lots of things for every budget.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I wandered in while on vacation in Savannah. Glad we did! My wife found two wonderful new tree of life pendants, and I discovered a delightfuly whimsical corkscrew-Pierre the Sommelier, a silverplate piece which turned out to be from 1983.

Mitch worked with us on the sale, and we were very pleased with the price. There was never any pressure, and he seemed genuinely in tune with our taste and price range (which is decidedly modest by jewerly standards). Would definitely return. The estate pieces are fascinating.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Spiehler
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I inherited jewelry that was not to my taste. I took it all to Mitch and he helped me redesign some pieces to keep the good stones and took other pieces on consignment. I have been so pleased as I now have complete sets that I ADORE! I highly recommend this business as Mitch is knowledgeable, creative, and truely helpful. I still stop in frequently just to see what he might have new. Nancy

Visited September 2012