“Delightful surprise! ”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Delightful surprise! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful establishment with character. Everything we had was delicious! We will be trying to recreate my daughters peanut butter sandwich - peanut butter, honey, granola, craisins & banana.
A relaxing, enjoyable meal (w/ wonderful service) was the best dining experience we had in Savannah

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Gryphon Tea Room - Civilized dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

A truly quaint and thoroughly charming respite from the ordinary dining experience. The menu is diverse yet charming and the service is superb. This tea room is a gorgeously decorated old pharmacy with lots of wood to add warmth to your dining experience. A must if you have never been here. My wife and I opt for the Gryphon for lunch at every opportunity. See for yourself and experience the charm of Savannah.

Visited March 2014
“Our fav lunch place in Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

We so enjoyed lunch here. The SCAD students are great waiters and the food scrumptious. The interior is so lovely and well preserved with the apothecary themed stained glass and the gorgeous rich Honduran mahogany wood bookcases. The stained glass ceiling was beautiful. My husband and I had the special which was crusted stuffed chicken. Delicious! We will make this our go to lunch place whenever we are in Savannah.

Visited November 2013
Laurel, Maryland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Incredible Place to Dine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

If your a bibliophile and love tea this is a must see must visit place. The interior is full of books and set up as a tea room with old apothecary stained glass and formulation drawers. Owned by SCAD its well worth the visit.

Visited October 2013
Columbia City, IN
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Had A Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We visited for lunch when touring Savannah. The Tea Room is ran by SCAD Savannah College of Art and Design. Most of the people working there are students. We found the food to be pretty good. I had the Chopped Romaine salad which was to die for. My son had the Peanut Banana sandwich. The soup was good as well. I will be back next time I am in town.

Visited May 2013