“WOW!”

Auburn, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Leopuld's line was out of the world, so we google map this place and walked over. Amazing! Made with fruit, water, and organic sugar cane. We had the mango, Hawaiian pineapple, taro, pear. They all tasted delicious, so much that we came back again before leaving. Try it out, you wont be sorry.

Visited May 2013

Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Tastes like "real" yogurt... In a bad way...”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

If you are into the super healthy fro yo that tastes very similar to that which you would keep in your fridge... this place is for you. If you like fro you like Sweet Frog, BrrBerry, Golden Spoon... that that tastes like what the flavor says and is not oddly tangy like yogurt... then this is not your place. Besides that the toppings are marginal. There is a variety, but not huge like that of Sweet Frog. Additionally, it is not well kept or cleaned. There were other toppings dropped in the wrong container, scattered along the edges. The customer service was marginal. I think I was bothering her to be honest. NOT the best, at all.

• Visited April 2013
Largo, Florida
“Nice for dessert”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

This is an fairly nice yogurt parlor. The toppings and yogurt depositing are self-serviced, and the yogurt flavors are more unique than in other parlors, although the toppings are extensive and varied. Very nice yogurt parlor though!

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Best frozen yogurt in Savannah”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I really like this place. I stop in every time I go downtown. You fill your own cup and put on the toppings you want. You pay by the ounce so you only get what you want. I always try frozen yogurt shop when I see you can fill your own. This is the best tasting one in the Savannah/Hilton Head area. I have two others closer to my house but I go out of my way for this one.

• Visited November 2012